Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I rather see a 60 minute iron man match between JTG and the great khali than listen to a John Cena promo nowadays

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Never seen someone tap from a submission that wasnt applied yet. This segment blows lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the ladder match is going to blow. too much star power, no real surprises can happen unless rvd wins lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
the ladder match is going to blow. too much star power, no real surprises can happen unless rvd wins lol

We know that they are going to have a spot with Daniel Bryan and Kane most likely. Daniel Bryan is going after Orton first lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no orton heel turn, booked it.

lmao

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So Swagger gets DUI and caught with weed and only has to serve a 2 day jail sentence. Really?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The participants for the World Heavyweight Championship Money In The Bank ladder match was revealed during the WWE SmackDown tapings on Tuesday night.
WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose, Fandango, Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger, Damien Sandow, Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes will be the participants in the second of two ladder matches on the pay-per-view.

Count Ambrose, Swagger, Rhodes out, i'll flip shit if Fandango wins. I'll its down to Barrett, Sandow, and my Boy, Cesaro.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bryan made Orton tap. He is the chosen one.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Orton about to get fined for a chairshot to the head lol

WWE announced Friday that Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton have been fined an undisclosed monetary amount for their chair shot exchange in a Street Fight on Monday’s Raw.

“We don’t allow chair shots to the head in WWE,” said Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE’s Executive Vice President, Talent and Live Events. “We understand it was in the heat of the moment but we take this very seriously and as a result, [Orton and Bryan] were fined.”
Orton offered comment on the fine, stating, “Trust me, it was enough.”

Lol

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good call lol

On on hand - bullshit. On the other - fair.

Who knows what could've been prevented had they enforced those safety measures years ago. Benoit comes to mind.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
Good call lol

On on hand - bullshit. On the other - fair.

Who knows what could've been prevented had they enforced those safety measures years ago. Benoit comes to mind.
Who? He never happened

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%