Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Two More Title Matches Confirmed for WWE Elimination Chamber
We noted before WWE has confirmed that the newly vacant WWE Intercontinental Title and the WWE Tag Team Titles will be decided inside the Elimination Chamber at the WWE Network exclusive pay-per-view with the same name on May 31st in Corpus Christi, Texas.

WWE’s website has also confirmed that the United States Title and the WWE World Heavyweight Title will be defended at Elimination Chamber but not inside the structure.
We noted before that WWE will also be running a live event in Greenville, South Carolina that night with Rusev, John Cena and others advertised. That event starts at 1pm EST so technically they could get some of the top Superstars to Texas for the pay-per-view. WWE’s website has updated their listings for each show and Cena, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Kane, Randy Orton and Seth Rollins are advertised for Elimination Chamber while Cena, Rusev, The New Day, Tyson Kidd, Cesaro, Luke Harper and King Barrett are advertised for the live event in South Carolina.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Just was thinking way too far ahead:

- HHH/Rollins continue to squabble, leads to Rollins being fed to Lesnar at some point
- Lesnar wins title.
- Lesnar/Reigns rematch at WM, maybe with the Rock involved
- HHH vs Rollins at WM

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i like triple h vs rollins. would probably lead to triple h turning face, too. right now as hit as rollins is as a heel, i think they keep him there for a while.

i like the idea of the tag titles in the chamber. thatd be pretty fun to see imo

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Just was thinking way too far ahead:

- HHH/Rollins continue to squabble, leads to Rollins being fed to Lesnar at some point
- Lesnar wins title.
- Lesnar/Reigns rematch at WM, maybe with the Rock involved
- HHH vs Rollins at WM
Rollins is going to need a lot of soap to get the dirt out of his mouth 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i like triple h vs rollins. would probably lead to triple h turning face, too. right now as hit as rollins is as a heel, i think they keep him there for a while.

i like the idea of the tag titles in the chamber. thatd be pretty fun to see imo
Rollins is definitely the one turning face. Doesn't make sense to have an authority figure turn. They want him to be a star, feuding with the top authority figure as a face and *hopefully* going over should solidify that

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no doubt that rollins would go over. in a year, there is no doubt that triple h could be face. the authority may even be wrapping up.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guess somebody in the back said lets pair up Jimmy Uso and Zack Ryder for the night and feed em to Harper and Rowan

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
god forbid jimmy goes single until jey comes back

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
no doubt that rollins would go over. in a year, there is no doubt that triple h could be face. the authority may even be wrapping up.

No reason why HHH can't retire as a heel. Rollins is a natural face. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i know hes a natural face it hes a great heel too. the best theyve had in a long time.

retire? he's not retiring.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, maybe retire from in-ring competition (I mean, he basically already is, I wouldn't qualify working only at Wrestlemanias as being an active wrestler), but he's the new Mr. McMahon in a sense. He'll always be an on screen presence, but he might not be as visible in the future, but he'll still make periodic appearances. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i agree we can hardly call him an a time wrestler but he still has a good amount of matches left in him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
as most would assume, wwe cancelled the live event the day of the elimination chamber

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Just wait till he eventually wins the US Title Open Challenge lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Just wait till he eventually wins the US Title Open Challenge lol

He wouldn't win even if the locker room jumped Cena lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%