Official Wrestling Talk Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's a huge difference between a normal kick and the stomp. He's planting people straight into the mat, and they have no ability to brace for the impact or possibly lesson it. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
the damn superkick has to be worse. this has to be from how brock takes the stomp lol

Lesnar knows how to sell the move to make it look devastating, Orton, Ziggler, Ambrose as well. Cena just jumps into the damn thing lol.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What they change his finish to? I didnt watch.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
What they change his finish to? I didnt watch.
a modified ddt type thing lol. it's pretty cool

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
There's a huge difference between a normal kick and the stomp. He's planting people straight into the mat, and they have no ability to brace for the impact or possibly lesson it. 
you brace impact with your hands. not hard to do, seriously. a super kick or big boot? those are more dangerous. i don't want to make a case to support their decision though, so im done. only move im fine with being banned is the piledriver and i wish it wasn't.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That move never hurt anybody. Professional wrestlers know how to take that.

And I just found a video of his new finish and it's pretty meh. They should just let him do the Phoenix Splash.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would of gave him the green light for his God's last gift finisher but since idk how many people can actually brace for the move being that its dangerous as it is.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
I would of gave him the green light for his God's last gift finisher but since idk how many people can actually brace for the move being that its dangerous as it is.
he can't do that to the bigger guys. otherwise it's bad ass

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
he can't do that to the bigger guys. otherwise it's bad ass

He can always go back to his other old finsher the super kick lol. Because the spinning lifting reverse DDT is out as well.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Why the hell do they just give john Cena an open mic and 8 minutes to shoot the shit he says the same thing every week

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Why the hell do they just give john Cena an open mic and 8 minutes to shoot the shit he says the same thing every week
because people buy so much of his merchandise lol..

BAZINGA

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Would you rather have 8 minutes of him talking or 8 minutes of him wrestling lol

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
That's not Seth's new finisher. I promise. It's too much like Dean Ambrose's

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Did WWE Actually Ban Seth Rollins from Using the Curb Stomp Finisher?
Regarding rumors of WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins having his Curb Stomp finisher banned by the company, the move has not been banned but Rollins will be using the new DDT-facebuster type move he used on RAW to defeat Dolph Ziggler.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter described Rollins using a new move as a “semantic situation” and said WWE does not want to draw attention to the Curb Stomp no longer being used but it is not banned.

Roman Reigns’ Next Possible Opponent After The Big Show
A Roman Reigns vs. Kane feud was planned to happen soon at one point, according to F4Wonline.com.
No word yet if they are still planning on doing the feud once Reigns is finished with Big Show.

Oh boy lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to reports, Triple H went over Sting at WrestleMania 31 so that Triple H vs. The Rock becomes a bigger match than The Undertaker vs. Sting, which is also rumored to take place at WrestleMania 32.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That match would not even be bigger than Taker - Sting. not even if those 2 were in their prime. Only thing significant about this match is that these 2 never faced each other at Wrestlemania.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Triple H went over Sting cause that's what he does, and Vince wasn't having the WCW guy go over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%