Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
- Many were surprised at the reaction Zack Ryder got at last night’s SmackDown tapings. WWE actually has a plan for Ryder going forward, which is why he is growing his hair out

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
oh shit they better give him a real push and stick to it.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Moar Brad Maddox damnit!!

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If he drops the douche gimmick I'm all for it..

Although it's probably the reason why he gets pops at all.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So WWE is building up Daniel Bryan up for the next couple of weeks so he can get a WWE Title shot against John Cena at Money In The Bank

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and then theyll have him lose but still, i wanna see him go for the wwe title rather the whc, but he and zig could put on great matches.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rampage Jackson has signed one of those "King Mo"-type deals with SpikeTV.  The network is going to air a reality show centering around Jackson's Bellator MMA debut.......in addition to his joining IMPACT Wrestling.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wait king mo is with tna as well?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idk that duck under clothesline to the clothesline to the back of the head doesn't fit Curtis Axel. It was better when Albert use to do it .

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SD spoiler

Was this an actual heel turn from Randy or is it going to played off as a heat of the moment kinda thing?

Also they gotta push Bryan to the main event again, he's easily been the hottest thing since Punk left. 

The WWE title match at Payback is fucking predictable as hell. Cena pins Ryback to win the first fall, Ryback recovers and totally dominates from that point on, puts him through a table and wins the second. Keeps dominating until Cena miraculously comes back to win it and puts him in the ambulance.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
SD spoiler

Was this an actual heel turn from Randy or is it going to played off as a heat of the moment kinda thing?

Also they gotta push Bryan to the main event again, he's easily been the hottest thing since Punk left. 

The WWE title match at Payback is fucking predictable as hell. Cena pins Ryback to win the first fall, Ryback recovers and totally dominates from that point on, puts him through a table and wins the second. Keeps dominating until Cena miraculously comes back to win it and puts him in the ambulance.

Vince change it to a 3 stages of hell so they can have another memorable "Cena Moment"

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man, Cena just keeps defying the odds time and time again. HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i read the randy thing was going to be played as a heat of the moment tjing for now =\

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It makes sense and I wouldn't have expected any different at this point, but the way he looked and the camera was just focused on him it did resemble a textbook heel turn. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
It makes sense and I wouldn't have expected any different at this point, but the way he looked and the camera was just focused on him it did resemble a textbook heel turn. 
i really hope its a heel turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%