Official Wrestling Talk Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea.. I did like Reigns, just like I did like Cena, but at some point the character and the booking become unbearable.

Same shit with Triple H. Fine talent, but the booking of Triple H done by Triple H is ridiculous. Triple H is Triple H's biggest mark, and he decides outcomes

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Dave Meltzer put Metsfan4ever on blast

And this lead to Metsfan4ever response

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Yea.. I did like Reigns, just like I did like Cena, but at some point the character and the booking become unbearable.

Same shit with Triple H. Fine talent, but the booking of Triple H done by Triple H is ridiculous. Triple H is Triple H's biggest mark, and he decides outcomes
yes yes

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I said it in this thread months ago that I did like Reigns lol. Not sure why CC thinks I'm a "closet Reigns fan". I vocally said I was a fan at one point, but I can only take so much. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like how people think Reigns suddenly became great and deserves respect now. He took a beating, hit 3 super man punches and 3 spears. The motherfucker didn't earn shit. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I like how people think Reigns suddenly became great and deserves respect now. He took a beating, hit 3 super man punches and 3 spears. The motherfucker didn't earn shit. 

BROCK MADE ROMAN LOOKED STRONG by taking that ass whipping and laughing lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But mainly i agree with you dan and a lot of people noticed that too

Wat did Roman Reigns do to earn people "respect".? Looking back at the match he really only did the superman punch and the spear. The match kinda reminded me of cena vs lesnar at extreme rules 2012. But people shit on that match tho

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It took nine hundred suplexes, was blasted out of the ring a couple of times, three F-5's, and a curb stop to defeat him. How is anyone not named Brock Lesnar legitimately going to go over him after that? 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Dan that was a complete joke haha. I was setting you up to respond with something funny.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If I was being serious I would've just trolled Daniel Bryan haha

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
It took nine hundred suplexes, was blasted out of the ring a couple of times, three F-5's, and a curb stop to defeat him. How is anyone not named Brock Lesnar legitimately going to go over him after that? 

It's coming, Believe that lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bryan still the best, should be carrying all singles belts and be the tag team championships

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
THE WORLD'S TOUGHEST VEGAN! 

He's not vegan anymore he had to stop because it was something going on with his body and skin that wasn't taking to it very well without any meat,

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man, I don't even care. I laughed when I heard him yell that before. 

He was became a heel because he gloated by saying yes obnoxiously and talking about how he was a vegan. That's amazing to me. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Man, I don't even care. I laughed when I heard him yell that before. 

He was became a heel because he gloated by saying yes obnoxiously and talking about how he was a vegan. That's amazing to me. 

When he was WHC people use to come up to him and say your belt is made out of leather, you're not a real vegan lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

When he was WHC people use to come up to him and say your belt is made out of leather, you're not a real vegan lol.
His comedy run was so good, probably the best comedy "wrestling" I've ever seen in the WWE. Obviously he can't really go back to that, but it was hilarious. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Bryan still the best, should be carrying all singles belts and be the tag team championships
Man I had you questioning which post you made to make me say you were a reigns fan haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%