Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
thats what ive been saying. they can still book the kid card like that. those dudes had serious feuds. now you don't even get a real feud unless you're a main eventer.

They should need to make these titles mean something. I wish they could have the Cruiserweight division. Those are the show starters.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

They should need to make these titles mean something. I wish they could have the Cruiserweight division. Those are the show starters.
yes sir. these don't mean jack. oh you won the us title? youre not going to defend itand yyou'll job away after looking strong. they were starter titles for people before they main evented.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and i went a cruiserweight in the worst way. they have enough talent for it.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The end of the brand split killed the secondary titles. Seems like as soon as they put a title on a guy it kills their momentum rather than building it up like they used to do.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the brand split shouldn't affect that, imo, its all the writers.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They had some good title matches with the Brand split. It's just went it came to the end it was terrible because of the lack of the guys they don't push.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The talent in NXT was told at the TV tapings that the NXT product would be pushed more significantly now that the network is up. They were told that the company wants to get behind NXT as this pure wrestling product within the WWE. While some people may be brought up, like Emma, it's going to be slow and for everyone to be patient with the idea that with the network, they'll all be getting lots of exposure even without a call up.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are PPVs going to be streamed free on the WWE network live? Or is there a surcharge for that?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
free.

well worth the $10 a month.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
God damn, why didn't they have this shit when I followed.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i got it mostly for the ppvs and the older stuff from our childhood. i haven't even watched 5 hours worth tho lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm a promo guy. I don't really care about watching older matches. I just like seeing the back and forth that leads to PPV matches, and just see the end result lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I'm a promo guy. I don't really care about watching older matches. I just like seeing the back and forth that leads to PPV matches, and just see the end result lol.
well yea, uh, they have every raw and smackdown.

i wish it was all month by month though, so you can see the exact build up to the ppvs

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
even vinny dollas takes selfies

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
why do people even stick around that company? no fan base, checks bounce, ownership is in limbo. im sure they can make the same living in roh or another major indie company.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he probably should. if he truly does id expect lesnar to hear the shit out of him only for taker to get the win.

id love to see the sting/taker match, but it'd likely be a boring was match and both men would probably need wheelchairs afterwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%