Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Had a feeling he was gonna be the 5th guy lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ryback Under Heat for Stealing Goldberg's Moves, Backstage News on the Tag-Team Division, More

- Regarding Ryback being in the doghouse, word is that it's because he went out a week ago and did the spear and the jackhammer, Bill Goldberg moves, and didn't get permission from WWE management first.

- Word from within WWE is that 2014 is going to be a very tag-team-heavy year.

- Curt Hawkins noted on Twitter that New York Mets pitcher Zack Wheeler will be in attendance for tonight's WWE TV tapings in Atlanta, Georgia. As noted, Oakland Athletics outfielder Josh Reddick is also there.

Lol

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He didn't do those moves on tv did he? That would have been too funny lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
He didn't do those moves on tv did he? That would have been too funny lol

I think he did it on last week's Raw or smackdown i'm not sure because i didnt watch it

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wish i seem him do the moves. its fucking retarded he can't do them without permission tho. at least the spear anyways.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just hours after his return to WWE television, reports have hit the internet that say Rey Mysterio may be injured again. PWinsider.com is reporting that Mysterio was seen limping around the ring and the arena following his run-in spot at the end of the November 18th edition of Monday Night Raw.

As we previously reported, Mysterio had surgery this past June to repair his damaged knee, and has been rehabilitating to get back into the ring ever since. After making a few sporadic appearances between August and November, it was revealed on Mondays episode of RAW that Mystery would the mystery parter of The Usos and The Rhodes Dynasty come Survivor Series on November 24th. This was announced as Mysterio rushed to the ring to help the baby faces of the WWE fend off the heel stables of the Wyatt Family and the Shield. 

Mysterio used a number of his acrobatic offensive maneuvers during his run-in, which included a few head scissors, a version of the hurricanrana, and a double 619. Any of these moves may have re-injured his knee. We will keep you updated on Mysterios status as more information becomes available

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Merriman, the former NFL Star who was training at the Performance Center last month, did not impress WWE officials, who were openly critical of his performance, including the fact that he got tired really fast.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
MLB team against Bella Twins

The Minnesota Twins of the Major Baseball League has filed paperwork to oppose the WWE's attempt to obtain a trademark for the Bella Twins.

Rey Mysterio not limping

After limping in front of fans and backstage at Monday Night Raw, Rey Mysterio was reportedly fine when he worked the Smackdown taping on Tuesday night.

Big Show not winning WWE title

As of right now, the plan is for Big Show to be screwed out of winning the WWE Championship from Randy Orton at the Survivor Series pay per view

New client for Paul Heyman

WWE is tossing around ideas on a potential new client for Paul Heyman, so that he does not have to be kept off of television until Brock Lesnar is ready to return

Lol if Minnesota wins what will they call the Bellas now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wonder who the client could be

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If they were serious about breaking McIntyre off of 3MB then I'd say he'd be a good choice. Personally, though, I'd like to see a UK stable with Sheamus, Barrett and McIntyre.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
drew or barret may be the guy. miz is taking a heel turn, maybe him?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Guid said:
If they were serious about breaking McIntyre off of 3MB then I'd say he'd be a good choice. Personally, though, I'd like to see a UK stable with Sheamus, Barrett and McIntyre.

The United Kingdom from WWE 12!!! lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Guid said:
haha did they do that in the game?

This was their official theme and titantron.

Yea it was a road to wrestlemania storyline as Barrett, Sheamus, Regal and McIntyre became a stable and owned every belt in the WWE until Triple H and some other guys kill em and they all turned on each other lol.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know whether to be proud or sad that I can think like they do. But, I forgot all about Regal. If he could be involved, then that just makes me want to see it even more.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Guid said:
I don't know whether to be proud or sad that I can think like they do. But, I forgot all about Regal. If he could be involved, then that just makes me want to see it even more.

He would fit great as a manager/part time wrestler for them especially since he is a Triple H guy now lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big returns at Survivor Series

With Mark Henry and Sheamus backstage today, there's rumblings that a big return could be taking place at the Survivor Series tonight.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i was gonna pass on watching this but im gonna start now ha

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Was Reigns the sole survivor in that match? Because that almost definitely seals his face turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%