Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The spoilers for tonight's raw are out and yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa imma skip tonight show lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE taped tonight’s episode of WWE RAW from Manchester, England. Here are spoiler results from the show:

- There’ is a loud “Cena sucks” chant going before the show begins.

- RAW opens with WWE Champion Randy Orton coming to the ring and cutting a promo. He’s interrupted by Vickie Guerrero, who announces that he’ll be wrestling WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust tonight in a 2-on-1 handicap match.

- Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated Randy Orton by count out when Big Show came down to ringside and threw Randy Orton threw a table.

- Santino Marella & Los Matadores defeated 3MB, who came to the ring wearing Union Jack ring gear, which got a good reaction from the crowd. El Torito got involved after the match, hitting his signature spots on 3MB.

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel is announced for later tonight.

- Damien Sandow defeated Kofi Kingston in what was described as a good match, with Sandow looking very aggressive.

- Backstage, Randy Orton barged into an office where Vickie Guerrero’ is talking with Kane and Brad Maddox. Orton is fuming over Big Show’s actions earlier in the night, where he cost Orton his match against the Rhodes brothers.

- Curtis Axel retained the Intercontinental championship with Dolph Ziggler. Axel got the pinfall after nailing Ziggler with a neckbreaker.

- Backstage, Kane is shown with Brad Maddox. They announce two big handicap matches for later in the show. CM Punk & Daniel Bryan will team against The Shield in a 3-0n-2 handicap match. Also tonight, World Heavyweight champion John Cena will face the Real Americans, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro.

- Tamina Snuka defeated Nikki Bella after AJ Lee interfered. Brie Bella cleared the ring after the match.

- Backstage, Randy Orton approaches The Shield and is pissed off that they didn’t help him earlier when Big Show attacked him. They said they were busy, but Orton isn’t satisfied with their excuse. The Shield tell Orton its not their problem.

- Fandango (with Summer Rae) defeated Tyson Kidd.

- World Heavyweight champion John Cena defeated the Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro) in a 2-on-1 handicap match. The crowd chanted “Mr. Bean” at Zeb Colter. Alberto Del Rio came to ringside during the match to watch Cena. The crowd was very anti-Cena, who got the win after he made Jack Swagger tap out with the STF. After the match, Del Rio attacked John Cena – but Big E Langston ran down and made the save.

- Backstage, Alberto Del Rio complained to Brad Maddox about Big E Langston “attacking him” (making the save for John Cena).

- R-Truth defeated Ryback via pinfall after avoiding the Meathook clothesline.

- Alberto Del Rio defeated Big E Langston.

- Up next is the main event featuring Daniel Bryan & CM Punk vs. The Shield.

- CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield (handicap match) ended in a no contest. During the match, the lights went out and when they turned back on – The Wyatt Family helping The Shield beat down CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. It was 6 on 2 until The Usos, Cody Rhodes and Goldust come out to even the odds and clear the ring. The show ended with the babyfaces celebrating.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
a win over kofi shows you have the chance to be a top guy.

wilmyers

Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
a win over kofi shows you have the chance to be a top guy.
I was just thinking the same thing

Sandow looked very strong in that cash-in match, (which I saw in person btw), but he's been so randomly booked since he and Cody split

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
booking is beyond strange this past year. the writers are fucking trash

wilmyers

Reaction score
Amazes me how WWE invests a few months worth of "try Daniel as the guy," only to come to the conclusion he's not what they were looking for.  Solution.........put Big Show's old ass back into the main event title scene.  My God......

WWE's problem is taking their most talent workers and creating personas that don't appeal to anyone over the age of 12.  Look at Wade Barrett, a guy who I thought was perfect for that main event, mega-heel role.  They bury him off the IC Title loss, take him off TV, and now he's back with some corny-ass "Bad News Barrett" gimmick that is bought and sold on YouTube.  You kidding me??

WWE was on the right track with Punk & Zigger as main event heels while Barrett & Cesaro were the mid-card heels.  They gone and jacked it all up with the horrid writing and even worse booking.  I swear, I'd work for free........I just want the chance to write scripts that make sense.  So fucking obvious...

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
- John Cena def. Alberto Del Rio in the Arm Wrestling Challenge. Cena actually had a great, mostly positive response from the fans in the Phones 4u Arena. Both guys cut promos regarding their upcoming match for the World Heavyweight Championship at the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view.

Cena won the first Arm Wrestling Challenge in under a second, and followed that up by winning the Arm Wrestling Challenge immediate rematch just as fast. After the Arm Wrestling concluded, Del Rio attacked Cena. Despite trying to fight back, Cena ended up getting slammed through the Arm Wrestling table by Del Rio. After the beatdown, Del Rio laid his t-shirt across Cena’s fallen body.

This is on Smackdown lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Triple H not interested in Bobby Roode and Samoa Joe
Triple H is said to be against the idea of bringing in Bobby Roode and Samoa Joe from TNA

Well they dont have to worry about that shovel lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wilmyers said:
Amazes me how WWE invests a few months worth of "try Daniel as the guy," only to come to the conclusion he's not what they were looking for.  Solution.........put Big Show's old ass back into the main event title scene.  My God......

WWE's problem is taking their most talent workers and creating personas that don't appeal to anyone over the age of 12.  Look at Wade Barrett, a guy who I thought was perfect for that main event, mega-heel role.  They bury him off the IC Title loss, take him off TV, and now he's back with some corny-ass "Bad News Barrett" gimmick that is bought and sold on YouTube.  You kidding me??

WWE was on the right track with Punk & Zigger as main event heels while Barrett & Cesaro were the mid-card heels.  They gone and jacked it all up with the horrid writing and even worse booking.  I swear, I'd work for free........I just want the chance to write scripts that make sense.  So fucking obvious...
my 8 year old nephew got me back into wrestling and his dad and i showed him a lot of the stuff we grew up on and he writes his own scripts for fun and they're by far better than what we get as a product and he even keeps it pg.. since well he's young lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
John Cena To Appear On WWE Star R-Truth’s Upcoming Album

WWE Superstar R-Truth recently spoke with BANG Showbiz about his new rap album, which is set to feature collaborations with World Heavyweight Champion and fellow WWE Superstar John Cena.

Truth told BANG Showbiz the following regarding the Cena collaboration:

“John Cena just recorded two songs. They should be really great once they’re done. I’ve always wanted to do this and I was talking to Hunter (Triple H) and he was like, ‘I just can’t believe you’ve not done this already.’ I’ve been on and off with WWE about 10 years and I’m just at the point now where I think I’ve matured enough to put out something that’s likable. Me, I like to go against the grain I don’t like to talk about typical things in my music – my music is more about real life situations. About important things, having faith, pursuing your dreams and goals. My music is about drive.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%