Official Wrestling Talk Thread

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they prob wouldn't do the show without a title match, but I'd like to see Orton/HHH/Wyatt/Kane vs Show/Bryan/Punk/Miz at SS

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
not to get off subject but this match just set up these two teams, right?

it was a good match. question though, does goldust not do shattered dreams anymore?!

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seems he gets thwarted every time he tries it lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he has essentially the same move set but when hes looking like it may be coming, it doesnt.

damn tvpg

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn. Thought for sure we'd see Vinny Mac.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Me too lol. then Big Show
I thought Show would come out to start shit, and when Triple H started to bitch about him being barred from the arena, Vinny Mac would come out and say he brought him back.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i was expecting a vinny mack sighting but i was still happy

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Show headlining Survivor Series
Big Show will most likely be headlining the Survivor Series against either Randy Orton or Triple H this year.    

Reason why Kane took off mask
The reason why Kane took off his mask and gave it to Stephanie McMahon was to make it easier for him to promote See No Evil 2.

Fatal four way tag match at Survivor Series
WWE is setting up a fatal four way tag team match at Survivor Series featuring Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Shield, Real Americans and another duo.

Vince McMahon return delayed
There was a script in place last night for the return of Vince McMahon, but WWE opted to delay that and go with the other script instead.

Fans bored with Summer and Natalya
During the match between Summer Rae and Natalya Neidhart on Monday Night Raw this week, WWE fans were bored and started chanting in protest.

CM Punk busted open
During the attack by the Wyatt Family on Monday Night Raw, CM Punk was busted open by accident, but did not require stitches

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to F4WOnline, the plan for The Shields Roman Reigns is to eventually turn babyface and separate himself from the faction. The beginning of this may have been teased on Monday Night Raw as United States Champion Dean Ambrose noted that he was the only title holder left in the faction. Both Reigns and Seth Rollins didnt seem to take Ambroses words very kindly.

Although, the websites reports states that this turn is not expected to occur for at least the next several months. The report goes on to say that WWE sees a lot of value in The Shield still working together, even though The Wyatt Family has appeared to move up the chain all the way into the main event picture. As we previously noted, it appears that The Wyatt Family may take on Daniel Bryan and CM Punk at Survivor Series.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
According to F4WOnline, the plan for The Shields Roman Reigns is to eventually turn babyface and separate himself from the faction. The beginning of this may have been teased on Monday Night Raw as United States Champion Dean Ambrose noted that he was the only title holder left in the faction. Both Reigns and Seth Rollins didnt seem to take Ambroses words very kindly.

Although, the websites reports states that this turn is not expected to occur for at least the next several months. The report goes on to say that WWE sees a lot of value in The Shield still working together, even though The Wyatt Family has appeared to move up the chain all the way into the main event picture. As we previously noted, it appears that The Wyatt Family may take on Daniel Bryan and CM Punk at Survivor Series.
Please, no.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Drew McIntyre frustrated
Since his push keeps getting delayed, there are talks that Drew McIntyre is growing rather frustrated with WWE.

Can't blame him

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
go to tna

but really push him. he does have talent.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jake "The Snake" Roberts, who moved out of Diamond Dallas Page's Accountability Crib and is now living with his lawyer, told BlankManINC.com that he wants to use crowd-funding site Indiegogo so fans can help him purchase TNA.

He was asked about TNA going up for sale. Here's his response:

"God, it needs to. I mean, I watched for 10, 12, 15 years, however long its been out there and they suck. I guarantee you if I get the opportunity, in a matter of six months Ill be pissing Vince McMahon off. My numbers will beat his, I guarantee you that."

Jake, who says he hasn't heard from WWE in regards to a Royal Rumble return, says he would rather own TNA so he can change the world and get wrestling back to what it should be - wrestling, not sports entertainment.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is indeed out of the WWE title picture after the storyline reset at least Mondays Raw. For now, there are no plans for Bryan to contend for the championship.

There is at least some talk of putting some contention back on Bryan during WrestleMania season but he is in a program with CM Punk and The Wyatt Family for the next few months.

In WWEs mind, they made Bryan a star and showed the audience that he can hang with their other top Superstars. The storyline is that Bryan couldnt overcome The Authority, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, so later on down the line this can be addressed again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%