#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
just turned in raw. might shut it off in place of gta lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

I felt bad for that bathroom he fucked up after he ate all that lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't watch Raw last night due to MNF but i heard Ryback fucked up a table spot with CM Punk and he said to a Producer that Punk should of bumped better which Punk caught wind of it and almost fucked up Ryback backstage but Curtis Axel broke it up which lead to Triple H having to talk to Ryback.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How is he supposed to bump a press throw, onto a nearby table, better?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Guid said:
How is he supposed to bump a press throw, onto a nearby table, better?

I was just saying that after i watched the video 2 minutes ago. He damn near missed the table at that.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's major heat on Ryback over the table spot with CM Punk last night on Raw. Ryback’s only job was to put Punk through the table. As seen on Raw, not only did Ryback not direct Punk but he turned his wrist at the last second and caused Punk to almost miss the table and barely catch any of it on the way down. The nasty bump caused Punk to be legitimately busted open and receive medical attention backstage. Word backstage is rather than apologize, Ryback told a producer that Punk quote “should have bumped better.” When Punk found out about this he and Ryback ended up having words over it and almost coming to blows when Curtis Axel stepped in and tried to play the role of peace maker. Triple H ended up getting involved, pulling Ryback aside and speaking with him behind closed doors.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i read about it last night because i didnt watch either.

rybotch.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You could see it was botched right away. It looked awkward and then you could see the table wasn't busted properly.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sheamus returning as heel

While we are still a couple of months away from his actual return to the ring, there have been talks within WWE of having Sheamus returning as a heel, in order to give his character some freshness.

Wouldn't be surprised if he would comeback as a member of the Administration is if they are still around \

Damien Sandow lacking toughness

One of the knocks on Damien Sandow backstage is that he needs more toughness, both in regards to his strikes on opponents and the ability to take punishment from opponents.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
shae needs a heel turn. hes much better that way.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ryback ending Undertaker streak

Depending on how well his partnership with Paul Heyman goes, there are talks within WWE of having Ryback being the one to end the vaunted Wrestlemania winning streak of the Undertaker in 2014.

God no.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i know undertaker has been ok with it being ended but they should just let it continue and let him retire.

whyrybackwtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%