Reaction score
the guy on the left? i dont think he needs to lose more weight

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Wrestler Jerry “The King” Lawler, fiance’e arrested

•  

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis wrestling legend Jerry “The King” Lawler and his fiance’e, Lauryn McBride are facing domestic assault charges.
The 66-year-old Lawler and the 27-year-old McBride were both booked into the Shelby County Jail around 1 a.m. Friday.

According to the affidavit, the two were involved in a violent confrontation at Lawler’s home on St. Nick Dr. in East Memphis.

McBride claims Lawler struck her in the head and pushed her against a stove while Lawler claims McBride scratched him in the face, threw a candle at him and kicked him in the groin.

McBride also alleged that Lawler got an unloaded pistol, put it on the kitchen counter and told her to kill herself.

Lawler says McBride was intoxicated and claims McBride is the one who brought the pistol into the kitchen.

Lawler has been a public figure in the Memphis area for more than 40 years.

His wrestling career has spanned decades and he even ran for Memphis mayor a few times.

He currently owns a restaurant on Beale St.

Lawler was previously arrested in 1999 for throwing a ticket at a Memphis police officer and running over his foot.
Guess he will be suspended indefinitely and on the verge of being released

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i never would have guess that they'd fight

Senators26

Reaction score
I want the Shield match to be at WrestleMania but I can't help but feel Ambrose will win the MITB, Rollins will get screwed somehow at Battleground setting up a 3rd match between him and Reigns at SummerSlam then during the contract signing or whatever Ambrose will come out and cash in making it a triple threat match.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
27 is probably way too old for Jerry anyways

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats pretty cool. would be even better if heyman announced him.

if i was a fighter id try as hard as i could to come out to some wwe music. nwo or scsa would get such a huge ass pop

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't UFC fighters use any song they want for entrances?

Senators26

Reaction score
Ric Flair is selling 5 minute phone calls for $495 LOL. How can he be that pressed for cash

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Can't UFC fighters use any song they want for entrances?
yea but wwe has a copyright on their songs.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Senators26 said:
Ric Flair is selling 5 minute phone calls for $495 LOL. How can he be that pressed for cash
hes come to a bar by me three years in a row. next time hes here im going. last time he was trashed i guess and was woooing all night lol

Senators26

Reaction score
Sounds like Tyson Kidd won't wrestle again. Sucks. Somehow back in like 2005 I got his MSN and we always chatted about random bullshit. Have him on facebook and he sends me a happy birthday message every year. Not sure if he does that to everyone on his list since he has a bunch of fans added, but still cool nonetheless.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea i have billy gun on facebook and hes pretty cool with fans too.

that sucks. he was finally finding his groove with cesaro too.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Senators26 said:

It was more than that in the past, so it must of gotten cheaper lol.

Senators26

Reaction score

WWE has announced two new matches for the Money in the Bank kickoff show. The Dudley Boyz will be taking on the Lucha Dragons and The Golden Truth will be taking on Breezango this Sunday. It looks like the Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin and Sheamus vs. Apollo Crews matches that were previously announced for the kickoff show have been moved to the main card.
http://www.stillrealtous.com/wwe-announces-two-matches-money-bank-pay-per-view-updated-card/

A PPV with 8 matches? What is this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%