Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
He also wished Roman Reigns good luck on his FB account haha. Either he's trolling hard or he's getting involved
i was gonna bring that up but idk who controls his facebook because his twitter is old as shit.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Cody Rhoades tweeted that all the reports are false and just speculation.
did you read his tweets? sounds legit to me. other wrestlers and his fucking wife retweeted it lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
did you read his tweets? sounds legit to me. other wrestlers and his fucking wife retweeted it lol

I did, i was just reading the last tweet he wrote. But the backstage update says that he wants to be released before his contract expires in the summer, but WWE is planning on letting it run out.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Enzo is suppose to make an appearance at the PPV tonight. I am guessing the Tag titles match.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I took the time and read it and he's was pretty much fed the hell up, with his role and especially with creative over the years.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i read it. was gonna ask you to post it because im on mobile lol.

i agree with all of that. im hoping this works out for the lesser guys. hes standing up for those guys. this is great for him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Remember how adamant you were that one year that Cody needed 2 spots in the rumble haha
he deserved the mitb when sandow had it and they buried him for cena

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
he deserved the mitb when sandow had it and they buried him for cena

I  was talking about 2015 when you said he needed a spot as Stardust and as Cody and there was "no other way" haha

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

I  was talking about 2015 when you said he needed a spot as Stardust and as Cody and there was "no other way" haha
i know. and after reading that, if they cared about cody, that probably would have happened.

this paints a different picture of triple h the business man for me. he comes off as vinces puppet.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i know. and after reading that, if they cared about cody, that probably would have happened.

this paints a different picture of triple h the business man for me. he comes off as vinces puppet.

Regardless they still didn't have to give him two spots in the rumble haha. That rumble was obviously all about Roman anyways. No other storylines mattered.

And anyways, I feel like taking off that makeup would take forever

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Is it true that Roman Reigns has never been beaten clean in a singles match? I read that online just now but I honestly didn't believe it. If so, wow....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%