Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
golden truth could be a fairly over tag team if they cared.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to a report from DailyWrestlingNews.com, the criticism about the booking of Anderson and Gallows is creating a difference of opinions between many WWE officials, including Vince and Triple H.

Apparently, The Game is still pushing to make Roman look as strong as possible. A lot of that is probably because if WWE gives up on Roman now, its going to be very difficult to get him back to the top based on the fans reactions.

However, Vince McMahon could potentially be backing off of Roman Reigns. Its not confirmed, but there is a feeling that Vince is growing tired of pushing Roman and that he feels the experiment has failed.

This may actually lead to WWE drastically changing their plans with John Cena and Seth Rollins returning. This news is also leading to rumblings that WWE may end up calling up guys like Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor and Samoa Joe to the main roster much sooner than later.

Senators26

Reaction score
Thank god. I don't hate Reigns(don't like him either) but it clearly isn't working and it's hard to watch.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol there is no way Vince has soured on him

Senators26

Reaction score
I don't think they'll put the title on Cena. His next win will be a big win, tying Ric Flair for most world championships. So I figure there will be A LOT of build up to it

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Senators26 said:
I don't think they'll put the title on Cena. His next win will be a big win, tying Ric Flair for most world championships. So I figure there will be A LOT of build up to it

Ready for that embrace :/ lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i still think now is the time to give aj a title run.

Senators26

Reaction score
Styles probably should get the title but I don't see it happening. I'm still not buying into Gallows/Anderson being on his side. They may screw him this Sunday 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think theyre on his side for a while, at least. i would have bought more into them screwing him last month.

luke and ka are getting booked like straight bums, aside from being in the main event scene because of aj.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the Vaudevillains winning the belts. They need something to make them credible

Senators26

Reaction score
I was watching Styles Clash botches today so I kinda cringed when he set it up. lol

Also were those boos for Styles?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I wouldn't mind the Vaudevillains winning the belts. They need something to make them credible
i feel the same way

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is the Charlotte-Natalya contract signing going on last?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%