Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so the wwe app sent out notifications for the title change. i dont as just thinking it was a ploy to get even more hype and the title would change back at the next house show but now i think its legit. fans are saying finn got hurt tho

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nakamura boutta be in the title picture real quick 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im starting to wonder if joe is just gonna be an nxt guy. nakamura will be on the main roster within the next year. finn has to be up soon. they just did that massive call up. they need star power whole still developing their talent. aries and roode could be nxt guys too but i see roode getting a call up.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fans were chanting finn as he got on his bus and he walked back out got them to quiet down and said see you all on monday.

hes a great troll but i hope thats true

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
fans were chanting finn as he got on his bus and he walked back out got them to quiet down and said see you all on monday.

hes a great troll but i hope thats true

I mean hey, if you look at it. Him, Gallows and Anderson could be the ones who cost Styles the title and then you can see Styles vs Balor. Or yet, he can be slapping up the social outcast for the next couple of weeks lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It blows my mind how drastically they changed her character haha

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
She's gonna drop it and they're gonna start billing her from Tampa or some shit in a couple of weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%