Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually most likely it will be:

1. LSU
2. Kansas
3. Missouri
4. West Virginia
5. Ohio State
Are we talking AP or BCS? The Mountaineers will be at 3 in the AP, Mizzou will be at 3 in the BCS.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let's just stand back and look at this.

This is Kansas and Missouri.

Who the hell saw this coming at the beginning of the year?

I like Missouri in the game. I think that it will be a shootout but Chase Daniel and Missouri wins.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let's just stand back and look at this.

This is Kansas and Missouri.

Who the hell saw this coming at the beginning of the year?

I like Missouri in the game. I think that it will be a shootout but Chase Daniel and Missouri wins.
I actually like the "Fighting Manginos" in this one. Not only will the Hawks do just fine with Reesing under center, but the edge goes to Kansas on the defensive end.

I think we see Kansas knock off Mizzou & then Oklahoma rebounds to beat Kansas in the Big 12 Championship game.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I actually like the "Fighting Manginos" in this one. Not only will the Hawks do just fine with Reesing under center, but the edge goes to Kansas on the defensive end.

I think we see Kansas knock off Mizzou & then Oklahoma rebounds to beat Kansas in the Big 12 Championship game.
Defense doesn't matter when Chase Daniel is picking it apart.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man, I cant beleive Cal lost....

AGAIN!!!!!!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who plays in the championship. They are bound to lose to LSU. Kansas, Missouri, anyone. I say but Ohio in there, at least it will be an interesting game.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I personally am campaigning for an LSU VS West Virginia National Championship. It's nice to see the Big 12 North competitive again but both Kansas & Mizzou would get rolled up by the Bayou Bengals, thus making for a dull title game.

We would need Kansas to beat Mizzou & then Oklahoma to beat Kansas in order for the Mountaineers to move up to 2.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree WVU and LSU would be a good game. But Missouri and Kansas, aren't very good.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree WVU and LSU would be a good game. But Missouri and Kansas, aren't very good.
Well Kansas VS Mizzou will be a great game..a "shoutout" like Yankees2772 said...but neither team would stand a chance against the powerhouse that it LSU. Some will say "well nobody said Florida had a chance versus Ohio State last year"...but that's not a good comparison. I will take any SEC team to beat any Big 12 team on any given Saturday or in any bowl game.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Well Kansas VS Mizzou will be a great game..a "shoutout" like Yankees2772 said...but neither team would stand a chance against the powerhouse that it LSU. Some will say "well nobody said Florida had a chance versus Ohio State last year"...but that's not a good comparison. I will take any SEC team to beat any Big 12 team on any given Saturday or in any bowl game.
you can never be to sure because remember when everyone said Boise State wouldn't stand a chance to Oklahoma but then beat them with the Statue Of Liberty?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kentucky and Tennessee are all knotted up 31-31 and in Overtime...following an impressive comeback from a 24-7 Kentucky deficit at halftime.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DAMN! The FSU Kicker just nailed a 60 yard FG with 1 second left in the first half.

21-12 Florida at the Half.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cal-Stanford tied in the 1st 7-7.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When was the last time #1 and #2 fell in the same week twice in a row? Wow, this is going to be fun tomorrow. LOL, Georgia might make the National Championship even though they did not even when the SEC Championship.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are you Bowl eligible if you are 6-6?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, barely. No guarantee you make a bowl though

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Will the BCS call the Oklahoma-Missouri game and then the people who get the phone call, call down to the field to the refs and say to rig this game in the 4th quarter. So the BCS doesn't go through hell tomorrow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%