Official College Gameday Thread

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Incredible game, topped last years game, which I thought was almost unthinkable

Miami starts the year off right, Jacory Harris is going to be a beast, and Marve actually felt he was the better QB... lol

I dont even know what to say, but te coaches are retards, all those squid kicks, smh.

I need a Jacory Harris sig....

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
This is college football. Not Pee-Wee. That's a routine catch at this level.
No man, you gotta understand, that was a <Censored>ing awful pass... he was on his knees falling forward trying to catch that... If he would have thrown it where he wasn't on the ground then I could see him making that catch.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It was a bad throw, but it also should've been caught. Both men are to blame...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No man, you gotta understand, that was a <Censored>ing awful pass... he was on his knees falling forward trying to catch that... If he would have thrown it where he wasn't on the ground then I could see him making that catch.
Making a catch on you knees like that is routine in college football. It wan't a perfect pass, but definitely catchable.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It should've been caught, but it still was a bad throw...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Making a catch on you knees like that is routine in college football. It wan't a perfect pass, but definitely catchable.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I gotcha now, sorry; it was still a hard catch but I know some prep guys who could make that catch, and have.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's cool. But that's deff going to hurt FSU in the long run.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Our defnse will have to play better though in these next 3 weeks, Im confident we can beat the Bradford-less Sooners, but V-Tech and Georgia Tech are two teams that thrive on running the ball and we're gonna have to lockdown, hopefully Moncur is back before then. Our d-line was weak this game.

But our offense was great, unlike last year where scoring was like pulling teeth for most of the year. But Coop and James form a good RB duo, we have like 4-5 WR's that can make plays, we just need our defense to play more consistent, and less dumb ass calls from the coaching staff.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Our defnse will have to play better though in these next 3 weeks, Im confident we can beat the Bradford-less Sooners, but V-Tech and Georgia Tech are two teams that thrive on running the ball and we're gonna have to lockdown, hopefully Moncur is back before then. Our d-line was weak this game.

But our offense was great, unlike last year where scoring was like pulling teeth for most of the year. But Coop and James form a good RB duo, we have like 4-5 WR's that can make plays, we just need our defense to play more consistent, and less dumb ass calls from the coaching staff.
Bradford will be back for Miami.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah he's supposed to be back for the Miami game I think

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not the way theyve been talking, they said its going to take longer then expected, and their not gonna rush their star player back and have him re-injured.

Its a level 3-4 sprain, which is serious, and could require season-ending surgery. And with a mild sprain it keeps a player out 2-4 weeks, so to have him back by then is unlikley.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It should've been caught, but it still was a bad throw...
Not many QBs could make that throw. He made that throw on a full run off of his back foot. If the WR was smart he would of stepped up to make the catch instead of drop down.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm not going to argue. It wasn't the best throw but as cal said you got to catch that. If he continues to drop balls like that he mise well write his career off because he won't get anywhere. It's not like it was un-catchable.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We all assume he'll be back, but until OU's doctors give Bradford an MRI and check for ligament and tissue damage, only a fool would bet his paycheck that Bradford will throw another pass for the Sooners.

His injury typically takes six to eight weeks to heal, but that's for a regular person - not a quarterback in one of college football's toughest conferences
http://www.islandpacket.com/nation/opinion/story/957664.html

Now it says 6-8 weeks. If he's back before then I'd be suprised.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not going to argue. It wasn't the best throw but as cal said you got to catch that. If he continues to drop balls like that he mise well write his career off because he won't get anywhere. It's not like it was un-catchable.

To be fair to the kid, he is just a freshman, and made big plays for FSU all game.

He's going to be goodm so is #5, I forget his name, but dude was everywhere, I swear. And he's just a freshman too.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
To be fair to the kid, he is just a freshman, and made big plays for FSU all game.

He's going to be goodm so is #5, I forget his name, but dude was everywhere, I swear. And he's just a freshman too.
That's why I was giving him credit.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I didn't even watch the game until the end to be honest. Either way he still should have caught it. That was the only play I seen go his way and he dropped it with the game on the line so that's why I said what I did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%