Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it'll be on youtube soon enough

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it'll be

Iggy, J Smoove, maybe OJ the 4th is up in the air.

LeBron's been catching tons of <Censored> for not ever bein in it same goes for Wade and Melo.
So one of them 3 might be in it, you guys also have to remeber other rooks may want in, same with people like Rudy F, Joe A, and Russel W.

Like I said if the NBA wants even more money and fans, they need to make the 6-8 players and 4-6 rounds like the old days.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wade would be horrible in a dunk contest. He doesnt have amazing hops. He's the definition of a in game dunker.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
I think he has hops, he just doesn't have to much. Who do you guys think can dunk at the highest rim (like which one of them do you think would be able to set the highest rim, in feet, and make the dunk)...Dwight Howard or LeBron James? I'd say DH12, because he's got height and hops. He dunked at 12 feet no problem, which means 13 shouldn't be a problem. Maybe 14 feet could be a challenge, but he'd be able to do it. Not sure if Lebron can do it at 13, but it'd be interesting to see him to.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
If LeBron is going to be in the competition next year like he said will, you can bet the NBA would at least try to put another superstar/past champion in it (J-Rich or Josh Smith) at least to make it very interesting.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dont matter who's in it with him
Bron could do layups and win. especially if they let the fans keep on voting > _>

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he has hops, he just doesn't have to much. Who do you guys think can dunk at the highest rim (like which one of them do you think would be able to set the highest rim, in feet, and make the dunk)...Dwight Howard or LeBron James? I'd say DH12, because he's got height and hops. He dunked at 12 feet no problem, which means 13 shouldn't be a problem. Maybe 14 feet could be a challenge, but he'd be able to do it. Not sure if Lebron can do it at 13, but it'd be interesting to see him to.
No human being on this earth can jam on a 13 foot goal and damn sure nobody can get a 14 foot goal.

kdogg

Reaction score
dont matter who's in it with him
Bron could do layups and win. especially if they let the fans keep on voting > _>

I didn't even know Shannon was in that dunk contest lol, but yeah the fans are going to kill next year for sure.

kdogg

Reaction score
No human being on this earth can jam on a 13 foot goal and damn sure nobody can get a 14 foot goal.
Well you're right about the 14 foot goal, but idk about for 13 feet. Dwight made 12 look like a piece of cake literally.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well you're right about the 14 foot goal, but idk about for 13 feet. Dwight made 12 look like a piece of cake literally.
He didnt really get it down that easy. If you put it at 12'5 idk if he makes that dunk.

kdogg

Reaction score
He didnt really get it down that easy. If you put it at 12'5 idk if he makes that dunk.
Yeah but if I remember correctly right before he actually dunked the ball, he just went up vertical and grabbed the rim...

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
gotta give Rudy props, i've been dogging him

kdogg

Reaction score
I was lmao at that and some of KD's misses early in the HORSE game.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just saw a replay, Dwight could do 13

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats a whole nother foot and he would have to get his hands 3 ' or 4 inches above the rim. Its not possible unless its one of the dunks where he just throws the ball threw.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats a whole nother foot and he would have to get his hands 3 ' or 4 inches above the rim. Its not possible unless its one of the dunks where he just throws the ball threw.
it'd be a Mike Bibby dunk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%