MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
oh lawd aggies 14-1. not like we've played anyone though

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
MSU got another victory yesterday against Ohio State, 67-58 I believe, now 11-2 and 3-0 in Big Ten play. After Wisconsin decides they want to lose, we will have the Big Ten title by a wide margin since Purdue is now 0-2 in the Big Ten after losing to Penn State.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Arkansas is gonna be nice. Mark me down as a believer.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Michigan squares up against Indiana tonight @ 6:30(in a little under 2 hrs). Hopefully we can pull off a win and improve to 12-3, 2-1 in Big Ten, which would make us one step closer to getting the title this year. We have a good shot at it, and even if we dont get it this year, we will be even better in a year or two.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Arkansas is gonna be nice. Mark me down as a believer.
I`m on that list too. They are doing great this year and knocked off (7)Texas last night 67-61, which is the 2nd Top-10 team they beat in a week, Beat (4)Oklahoma (96-88) as well(It would be even more impressive if it was in football lol).

Michael Washington is beasting it, averaging a double-double on the season(17.8ppg, 10.3rpg)

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michigan squares up against Indiana tonight @ 6:30(in a little under 2 hrs). Hopefully we can pull off a win and improve to 12-3, 2-1 in Big Ten, which would make us one step closer to getting the title this year. We have a good shot at it, and even if we dont get it this year, we will be even better in a year or two.
Hell yeah. I just want us to get to the tourney, which should help us with recruiting a little. And as Manny Harris developes, he is going to be a top player in the NCAA.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Hell yeah. I just want us to get to the tourney, which should help us with recruiting a little. And as Manny Harris developes, he is going to be a top player in the NCAA.
Same here. I mean, it would be nice to win the title, but getting in the tourney would be the better thing to focus on. Title would just be a plus. Yep, Manny & Freshman Zach "For 3" Novak when he starts making more inside shots and works on everything else, his 3-point game will compliment the rest of his game instead of being the major aspect.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't forget DeShawn Sims either, guy is turning into an animal. Senior next year too.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Can't forget DeShawn Sims either, guy is turning into an animal. Senior next year too.
Pretty much. Those three definately have been/will help Michigan contest next year as well, and hopefully the year after when Sims leaves, Assuming neither Manny nor Novak leave after the season.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can't wait to see JVG call a college game at Cameron. Mr. Random will probably be more occupied looking in the stands then watching the game

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Manny will stay longer, no point playing your sophomore year just to go pro. I mean Manny is good, but he still needs to gain more experience.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
You would think so, but some players think after one season their good enough to go into the NBA for any of the six reasons--1.Fear of not playing as well next year, 2.Greed, 3.Fear of getting injured next season, 4.Sports come before education, 5.They think their ready, 6.All of the Above. Now, there could be others reasons, but those are usually the main, or at least to me they are.

I know Manny isn`t like that though. I`m pretty sure he will stay another year, maybe even till senior year because he knows he isn`t exactly ready for pros yet. Which, who really knows if he will go into the NBA.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh maybe. If he does go pro though, I could really see Detroit drafting him. We need a guy to backup Prince since Herrmann is most likely gone after this season.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
That would be quite the addition and would definately be needed. Even if he doesn`t go this year, than later down the line, but hopefully they pick him up when/if he goes into the draft. Whether it be next year, or two years from now.

Yeah. I liked Walter Herrmann a little bit, but he just hasn`t done really much of anything. He goes into the game and never seems to score a basket, and the most he really does is get 1 or 2 rebounds a game, maybe.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, plus it makes sense seeing as he was born and raised in Michigan.

IDK if he backs up Tayshaun however, he would be an undersized SF in the NBA, but Afflalo plays the SF well.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Yeah. That sometimes helps their case for what team they ended getting picked by sometimes.

It all depends though. If were talking next year, than I think he wont back up Tay, but if were talking a couple years down the road, I think he might have a better chance at backing up Tay because he will have more experience, unless Afflalo absolutely wrecks it the next couple years, which isn`t necessarily impossible.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it all depends. That's if he falls to us. He was rated #1 NBA prospect in the Big Ten coming into the season.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
That, or if we trade up. Although, Big Ten has much imrpoved since last year so he might not still be #1. He could still be, since he is leading Big Ten with ppg, but there are other players that might`ve taken over the #1 Prospect spot in Big Ten this year.

T-minus 32 minutes.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im hoping Davidson gets a win against duke today. Steph needs to have a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%