NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cal has definitely been a shocker this season.
I dont think anyone expected them to win more than 10 games.
Won our conference opener against Arizona and are at 12-2 entering today.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Michigan bounced back from their loss to Wisconsin, by beating Illinois today 74-64 bringing their Big Ten record to 1-1.

Harris lead the team with 16pts
Sims & Lucas-Perry both had 13(Sims had 9 boards)
Novak had 11(3-4 from 3point)
Gibson put up 10.

After Michigans loss to Wisconsin, they looked to be going out of the Top 25, but this win against Illinois might just salvage their spot.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pretty big game for Cal tonight, face ASU.

CAL (12-2)
ASU (12-1)

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Pretty big game for Cal tonight, face ASU.

CAL (12-2)
ASU (12-1)
Definately will be a good one. Both are on win streaks(Cal 6-straight, Arizona State 8-straight).
Although, Arizona State is #14, and are 2-0 on the road, they are averaging a couple points less than Cal per game, and Cal is 10-0 at home. Too bad I have to watch it online because I dont think it`s televised in my area.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
KU beat Tennessee last night. Good win for our team.Tyler Smith mom was acting weird at the game

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michigan bounced back from their loss to Wisconsin, by beating Illinois today 74-64 bringing their Big Ten record to 1-1.

Harris lead the team with 16pts
Sims & Lucas-Perry both had 13(Sims had 9 boards)
Novak had 11(3-4 from 3point)
Gibson put up 10.

After Michigans loss to Wisconsin, they looked to be going out of the Top 25, but this win against Illinois might just salvage their spot.
Yeah it's good to see them bounce back. They actually never got out of the top 25 I believe. We were 24th going into the game I believe.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Yeah it's good to see them bounce back. They actually never got out of the top 25 I believe. We were 24th going into the game I believe.
Rankings are released tomorrow.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Well, that just sucks. Now Pitt is going to be #1, for the first time in history, which is nice for them but i`m still wondering what happened to UNC.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cal beat Arizona State putting us at 13-2!
YES! We will deff be ranked.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Nice. Definately a big win for you guys. Improving to 11-0 at home, and giving ASU their first road loss on the season. If Cal isn`t ranked after that, than something is seriously messed up.

Speaking of ranks, I hope Michigan stays ranked, which I think they will after bouncing back and winning today. If they move anywhere in the rankings, it`d be up, and hopefully not down.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just cant believe seriously michigan is finally decent.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
It`s crazy how that works. They have a horrific football season, which is the sport their most known for, and they are having a decent basketball season, which they have a past of not being very successful in basketball, unless you count the years that were erased from History.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nice. Definately a big win for you guys. Improving to 11-0 at home, and giving ASU their first road loss on the season. If Cal isn`t ranked after that, than something is seriously messed up.
Yeah. Patrick Christopher and Jerome Randle have really stepped up this season. I really want to see Frosh DJ Seeley get more minutes, but I trust Montgomery to develop him right.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Yeah they have, which happens. You just never know who will step up year in and year out, when certain players transfer, graduate, or leave early, Like Ryan Anderson, who is now averaging a little over 6ppg with the Nets. Probably shouldn`t have left early.

I like seeing teams suprise people though, and Cal is definately one of them. There one of the teams this year that I am interested to see what they will do, and having a 7-game win streak sure does help their case.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Well, that just sucks. Now Pitt is going to be #1, for the first time in history, which is nice for them but i`m still wondering what happened to UNC.
Yeah they put me to sleep everytime I try and watch them lol.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Haha same here.

As for right now, #10 Georgetown is down 44-49 against #13 ND.

Freshman Greg Monroe has put up 13, and their start DaJuan Summers, is struggling with just 5 points so far.

As for ND, Harangody has put up 21 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%