NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
MSU finally got it's first win of the season albeit over Texas Southern. Green and Payne both had Double-Double's and Trice and Dawson had solid 13 point games. Also some solid outings by some bench guys who don't usually get much playing time.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Going to be a tough one for Michigan today. Memphis is always tough, but it would be huge to get a win against a top #10 team, especially one like Memphis. My gut is telling me it's a loss, but a close one.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, loss of Morris has made us look like a completely different team. :/

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
...maybe Anthony Davis is doing "No Shave November..."

I hope thats the case.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cleveland State is ranked #26, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not afraid to admit I'm a fan of Trey Bruke and Tim Hardaway Jr., but still F michigan

BlueNation

Reaction score
Burke is not looking bad at all against Memphis so far. We are playing very well. Stop talking about Morris already sure he was a really good player and had a ton of potential but he made an idiot move and there's nothing to change that. We have a VERY good team. This team has the ability to do big things.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Burke is not looking bad at all against Memphis so far. We are playing very well. Stop talking about Morris already sure he was a really good player and had a ton of potential but he made an idiot move and there's nothing to change that. We have a VERY good team. This team has the ability to do big things.
I know, but I don't think you can debate that we weren't a much better team with him.
But I'm more excited about next year than anything.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know about big things.. They're still probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the Big 10.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Joe Jackson has so much potential..I'll never understand why he wanted attend Memphis instead of KU

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michigan definitely looking damn good against Memphis.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Alright, so we did better than I expected. I'm really liking the looks of this team. Huge win against Memphis, really wasn't ever in doubt. Potentially a Duke/Michigan rematch. Although, Tennessee isn't just some regular team. They could win it, but Duke probably will.

BlueNation

Reaction score
That was a a big time win by Michigan. They looked very good. Michigan will definitely compete in the Big Ten, especially next year. Maybe when we play Ohio State the refs could lay off the superstar calls for Sullinger, it'd be appreciated. He get's babied by the refs as much as any player in college. Next year Michigan is going to be unreal, just toshing it out there.
When Eso Akunne hit that 3 to go up by double digits I went nuts. I went to school with him for forever. I was friends with his little brother. A lot of friends on twitter started tweeting about his 3 too haha.

Duke, Michigan rematch? Michigan had them last year! The last shot by Morris in that game summed up why I was never a fan of him.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Generally when you're the best post player in the nation, and you constantly get the ball near the basket, you're going to get fouled, a lot.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Rivers is going to be such a great player someday. Dude shows flashes of brilliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%