NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wish the Cavs and the Nets would have worked out the deal to get VC in the off-season <_< Our team would be even better then it is now, which would be pretty amazing.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I`d be happy if VC got in. He is a great player and hasn`t been at his best in the past few years, but he is definately showing signs of what he used to be this year.
He's been the most clutch player in the league easily. He can be 2-21 for the whole game. But he will nail the game winner. To go 3-22

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wish the Cavs and the Nets would have worked out the deal to get VC in the off-season <_< Our team would be even better then it is now, which would be pretty amazing.
you guys are such a mirage. don't even start
you do play D so I will give you that though

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Let`s not forget about the Pistons, who are just .5 games out of 4th in the East, and who also beat Cleveland when they faced off, giving the Cavs their only Division loss(7-1). Dont get me wrong, Cavs are a great team, and a suprise of how they have performed this year, but things could change quickly with the Pistons on a 6-game win streak, and Big Z out 3-4 weeks, that 6 1/2 gap could be gone before you know it.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
McCoy, i was about to rip you, but I think you make some sense.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you guys are such a mirage. don't even start
you do play D so I will give you that though
How are we a mirage? We have outside shooters in the starting line up in Delonte West and Mo Williams, both of which can drive to the basket and handle the ball at PG. Ben Wallace brings the defense, hustle plays and rebounding and Ilgauskas is an effiecient big man. He can hit jumpers, he can post up. He may be slow because of all his foot problems but he is still good defensively and then we have arguably the best player in the NBA.. Our bench is pretty solid as well. We have had a lead in the 2nd half of every game except the Heat game. We've been close in every game just haven't been able to close out the losses we had.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i'm not sold on the cavs man.
i hate to do this, but you guys havent played anyone yet. and the good teams you have played, they beat you.
ok that is unfair because you have beaten like 2 really good teams, but thats it. you beat up on sh/tty teams. i guess thats what your supposed to do but meh.

ok fine. i'll take them seriously for now and give them the props they deserve.
once they start playing real teams then i'll really make an opinion

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i'm not sold on the cavs man.
i hate to do this, but you guys havent played anyone yet. and the good teams you have played, they beat you.
ok that is unfair because you have beaten like 2 really good teams, but thats it. you beat up on sh/tty teams. i guess thats what your supposed to do but meh.

ok fine. i'll take them seriously for now and give them the props they deserve.
once they start playing real teams then i'll really make an opinion
I agree our schedule hasn't been hard, but when we have faced the bad/decent teams we have been able to beat them all. So far the best teams like the Celtics, Lakers, have slipped up against a relatively bad team, so I am just glad we are taking care of business.

We haven't beaten a "great" team but we have beaten good teams (Jazz, Nuggets x2, Heat, Dallas, New Jersey, Atlanta, Houston).

We've got a lot of tough games coming up, sadly they are without Z, so we'll see how the Cavs can play without our best/only true low post scorer. But Z out might be a blessing in disguise. Hickson is going to be getting more playing time and he looks very good so far in limited minutes. He had 13 points, 6 boards and a couple of blocks in 18 minutes tonight.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i already hate the hornets, but now i'm REALLY starting to hate them.
they are nothing but cocky punks. West last year disrespecting Dirk, Chris Paul talking like he's the best player on the best team ever assembled and Tyson's cocky ass thinking he's an elite center. look at Chandler last night

he took a swipe at Pryzbilla's broken wrist and hit him with a cheap shot. thats plain awful
Lakers will show them AGAIN on Tuesday. we own these punks like a pimp owns a ho

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tyson Chandler is about a punk and a half.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dont ever disrespect Cp3. Mexi i know you hate every team in the league besides the lakers. But dont hate on cp3 man. But yeah tyson is a buster for that one.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dont ever disrespect Cp3. Mexi i know you hate every team in the league besides the lakers. But dont hate on cp3 man. But yeah tyson is a buster for that one.
here we go again TYO
i love CP's game. He's my fav player to watch other than Dwight, but he is pretty cocky

and i dont hate every team besides the lakers. most of them, but not all

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
here we go again TYO
i love CP's game. He's my fav player to watch other than Dwight, but he is pretty cocky

and i dont hate every team besides the lakers. most of them, but not all
Mexi all the great players are generally cocky. We all know they are <Censored> look at no other than La's finest Kobe. But maybe they are thinking their team is better than what it is.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tyson started it by hitting Joel's wrist. joel hit him back then Tyson overreacted

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi all the great players are generally cocky. We all know they are <Censored> look at no other than La's finest Kobe. But maybe they are thinking their team is better than what it is.
i know they're all cocky, but guys like Wade, Kobe, LeBron do it in a way that doesnt seem so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%