NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TBH and most Mavs fans feel this way we knew Harris could be a 20-25 PPG, 5-6 APG, it's just that Avery treated him like a puppy and never let him out of his shell, and once he got traded, he went from an overprotected shell to now where it's either him or Carter with the ball creating or scoring. I do miss Devin though.

Ironically though, tomorrow night, Jason Kidd returns to New Jersey for first time since the trade

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love when Reggie calls the game lol
he says the stupidist stuff and starts yelling

i really laugh out loud when he does that stuff

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
The other day, the Chicago Bulls broadcasters/commentators was talking about " Lil weezy " and 50 cent, Man it was hilarious

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Wow, Gerald Wallace has had a rough few days. First, he sits out a couple games because he was attending his grandmothers funeral, than a about a week later, he missed their last game because he was attending his dad`s funeral. That`s rough to lose one relative, but two within about a weeks time?? He is expected to rejoin the team Friday & start against Memphis.

I wish the best for Wallace & His family and may his grandmother & his father R.I.P.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The portland starting guards put up a combined 74 points. Nash is just a horrible defensive player.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Damn that Brandon Roy... 52 points, and my opponent in fantasy basketball has him. Bad enough he has LeBron and Kobe... Now Brandon drops 52. F-cking great...

He played well though. Wish the Suns knew how to play defense... :rolleyes:

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Roy is a scoring machine for Portland, especially tonight. His previous high this year was 38(vs clippers). He has been on fire for Portland lately, in his last 5 games, 4 out of the 5 he has scored at least 30(Had 29 against the Kings). Scoring 30 vs. Orlando, 33 vs. Utah, 38 vs Clippers, & 52 vs. Phoenix tonight, for a total of 182 points in just 5 games.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
His best before this season was 33 I think. Already changed that figure twice now.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that game was fun
BRoy went bananas as you all know.
very entertaining 4th quarter

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
just food for thought:
Watson for Radmonovic

Lakers get a defensive minded PG which is what they need. This allows Farmar to play the tweener role which would fit him better.

As for OKC, idk. Watson wants out and they could use a shooter. they have no shooters on that team

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pistons and Jazz today. The Jazz have won 6 straight against Detroit. We never can beat em. Almost an automatic loss lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But is anyone going to jump on the Stuckey bandwagon yet?

As a starter he is putting up:
15.5 points, 10 assists, 3.25 rebounds, 1.5 steals

3-1 with him as a starter too. Gotta love it. That PPG would be up more, but he only got 10 in his first start. But put up 11 assists to go along with that.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Stuck is a beast. I`ve always liked him, from what I saw last year, and was glad to see him jump in a starter role. He has definately been putting up the points to help us out.

As for tonight, we have Utah, and even though Utah has beat us 6 straight times, I hope we can win this one, it would definately be a big confidence booster to stop that win streak against us to extend ours to 4 games.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Knicks face the Bucks tonight.

Weve dropped two games we could/should have won. Need to get back on track.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kings face the Rockets tonight.
Yay, another loss.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm anxious for this heat vs Lakers game. I hope wade and mario go off.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Pistons are up 48-43 @ half. Utah closed the gap on us a little bit but we need to come out of the 2nd half strong and widen the margin again.

AI with 14, Rip with 13, & Tay with 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%