Reaction score
lmao
what the hell was that?
no wonder they're so bad > _>

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
After today's practice went well, Andrew Bynum said he plans to play Sunday against the Memphis Grizzlies and April 14 against the Utah Jazz. Those are the Lakers' final regular-season games. Bynum has said all along that he hoped to play in a couple of regular-season games before rejoining the active roster for the playoffs.

"I just have to get my timing back," said Bynum, who did not travel with the team for Tuesday night's game against the Kings in Sacramento. "Other than that, I'm ready to go."
<3

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
His team may be struggling for their playoff lives, but center Rasheed Wallace thinks the Pistons still will regain their playoff swagger — and have a shot to win the NBA title.

“We’re still trying to win that championship, even though most people don’t think that we can. But we still believe that we can,” Wallace said today after a team practice that lasted more than two hours.

“For the last few (years), everyone said, ‘Oh, oh, Pistons, Pistons, Pistons,’” Wallace said in a mock plaintive tone. “But even then, honestly, for the last few they counted us out. They never said we won’t be there and this and that, but we’ve always been there. So now we definitely have to prove to it, that we will be there.”

The Pistons will play their final five games of the regular season over eight days beginning Wednesday at New York. Wallace said the thinks that’s enough time for the veteran team to hit its stride as it attempts to reach the Eastern Conference finals for the seventh straight year.

“Ah, definitely,” he said. “And I think our swagger will come with the playoffs. We have a lot of veterans on here who we’ve all went deep into the playoffs for the last so-and-so years. So I think we’ll definitely get our swagger back once we get that rolling and get into the playoffs; that whole playoff atmosphere, playoff mystique then — we’re good.”
I love Rasheed. That's what I've been trying to say.

VC15

Reaction score
What's he supposed to say? "We suck and have no shot at the title"?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sheed is out of his damn mind. The cavs and celtics would demolish the pistons. Especially with no iverson lol who was brought in to be that guy come playoff time. They are threw.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He didn't have to say anything at all?
Sheed is just being Sheed. Cocky and fun. Trying to rally the troops.

Ain't no team going to demolish us TYO.

Like honestly, if you think the Pistons aren't going to put up a fight in the playoffs your wrong. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we still have a very talented roster.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rasheed still smoking that Portland stuff?

and Rip, you guys will get 1 game max vs. Cleveland

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I want the 76ers to lose. The Cats aren't a threat anymore lol.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Machine like dunk ball

.loggie

Reaction score
i want us to get rid of chris bosh this off-season
but i doubt we could find a big man to fill in for him
carlos boozer wouldnt cut it

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's gunna be a Lakers/Nuggets WCF, call me crazy but I could see the Nuggets winning :eek:

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's the Nuggets or Rockets against the Lakers. For some reason I can see the Nuggets taking it in 7.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pugz, your ass must be high right now
they dont have enough weapons to stop us. their only victory against us this season was because we had one of our worst games EVER in the history of the franchise, and they still barely won.

you know that bball is all matchups. well we match up extremely well against them. we're 10-1 the last 11, and 2 of those had Chauncey. Even when they beat us its because we sucked just like i stated above.
we play them on thursday, you'll see. even if they do beat us, they wouldnt in a 7 game series.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shaun Livingston had a hell of a game scoring 10 points (5-7) 7 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 steals in a little over 27 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%