Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^thats the last piece

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We have played well latley, but we dont know how to close games, and we dont have a "goto" guy to take over for us at the end of games, and we're going to have to start playing some kind of defense if we want to be taken seriously, I hope D'Antoni changes that part of his coaching style...

But we have showed that we arent push overs, we havent been blown out, regardless of how LeBron, Kobe, and The Big 3 perfromed, and the other night against Portland went from being down 13 to being up 17 and ended up losing by 1 on a last second shot.... retarded.

We should get back on track tonight against Golden St. though, and we're just two games out of 8th..

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Pistons play tonight. I hate when they play on Tuesdays because that`s when I bowl, and I get a bit distracted. :lol:

Lake Louise

Reaction score
We have played well latley, but we dont know how to close games, and we dont have a "goto" guy.

But we have showed that we arent push overs, we havent been blown out and the other night against Portland went from being down 13 to being up 17 and ended up losing by 1 on a last second shot.

We should get back on track tonight against Golden St. and we're just two games out of 8th..
That`s true. You guys faced Lakers, Cavs, & Celts in the same week, and the most you lost by was 10 to the Celtics, but every game both teams had over 100+. Plus, some of the teams that are ahead of you right now are undermanned, and will most likely fall in the long run. I`d like to see the Knicks make it into the Playoffs personally. I like seeing teams make turn-arounds like that.

.loggie

Reaction score
lmao TYO

joey graham with 24 <3

smh at chris bosh saying he thinks we can still turn it around even though hes injured right now

Lake Louise

Reaction score
AWESOME PISTONS!!! YES!! Way to lose. Getting to be the best in the business at losing, keep it up, but really try not to. We dont want things to be a lot worse than they already are.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lakers sucked tonight. damn were they sloppy.
I'm gonna give them a pass though

and the Cavs lose on a LeBron James <Censored> up. nice day for me! lol
bu seriously for those who are complaining about the foul on LeBron I got one thing to say: If it's a foul on Granger it's a foul on LeBron. period.

and Pistons, wtf? I saw the end of that game and I was amazed.
IDK who's the better team at finding new ways to lose: Clippers or Pisstons?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ugh, first time we lost 2 straight this year. And now we are playing the Suns today on the 2nd game of our back to back at home. I am not confident at all in this game. Our players are going to be tired and Pavs, Delonte and Kinsey are all injured.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
did you guys see LeBron complain after the game?
wtf?
it's a foul if Granger does it, but if LeBron does the SAME THING, the game gets robbed from him
SMH

I like LeBron, but damn.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron isn't going to say it was a good call when he fouled Granger after his coach ripped the official.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron used a poor choice of words

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Lakers sucked tonight. damn were they sloppy.
I'm gonna give them a pass though

and the Cavs lose on a LeBron James <Censored> up. nice day for me! lol
bu seriously for those who are complaining about the foul on LeBron I got one thing to say: If it's a foul on Granger it's a foul on LeBron. period.

and Pistons, wtf? I saw the end of that game and I was amazed.
IDK who's the better team at finding new ways to lose: Clippers or Pisstons?
Idk, but Pistons are getting a lot better at it.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Pistons have another chance tonight to find a creative way to lose against the Hawks. Than again, it is at the Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%