Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
there's just something about LeBron in the Garden
His ass better sign there if he knows whats good for him

TYO is gonna get on me for this, but hey, can't win em all.
LeBron had a great game tonight, but idk it just wasn't as special as Kobe's no matter what people will say. Kobe's was pure magic

you could just tell that LeBron was TRYING his hardest to get that triple double. It was almost as if he was obligated to do it. IDK maybe its because of what kobe just did, but he was making passes that just looked like passes to get numbers. and he was taking shots he never takes. i mean still a studly game, but i dont know just something about it looked "manufactured"

please dont take this the wrong way. Still an awesome game, but it doesnt top his performance last season. last season's was special. this season's was awesome, but lacked something
Now sure he was gunning for it, but its one thing to go gunning and another thing to succeed. Bron succeeded and for that i tip my cap to him.

and IMO, Kobe's game is gonna be remembered more. Maybe Brons gets remembered because it happened right after Kobe, but yeah. something about scoring just makes people go awe

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kobe set the scoring record at the garden great for him. Lebron had the first 50 point triple double since the merger. I agree at first he was trying to outdo kobe but he calmed down eventually. Both will go down in history. People we are two future legends play in these 2 appreciate the greatness and stop with the comparisons. IMO Lebron is the best player in the league but that's just me.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bron has the first 50 point triple double since the merger. That will be remembered more than a scoring record at a arena. And you know kobe was out there gunning when the game wasnt in reach you guys were winning and you still had kobe out there chucking i dont wanna even hear it mexi. Laker fans can never give lebron his due when he outdoes kobe. When kobe outdid lebron and the cavs when they played earlier i gave bean his props.

52-11-10>61-3-0

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah I agree with you there. Bron's overall stat line is better than Kobe's
But Kobe's game was more impressive and more memorable.

and the Lakers were up by like 14-16 with 3 minutes left. yeah he was out there, but he was also like 2 away from the record. c'mon, any player would have still been out there. Put that on Phil. Kobe didnt even know he had the record. and then once he got it, he had to wait til the next dead ball to get out the game which was prolonged because there wasn't a dead ball for a couple more possessions

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lebron did what no person in the NBA has done since Wilt Chamberlain 41 years ago.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yall must excuse Mexi for his excessive hom(o)erism. I thought he was better than this. *Smh*

Both were historic performances, but I'd take Lebron's day anytime anywhere.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yall must excuse Mexi for his excessive hom(o)erism. I thought he was better than this. *Smh*

Both were historic performances, but I'd take Lebron's day anytime anywhere.
Rik who you got Lakers or celtics?

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For tonight, and tonight only, the Celtics. Bynum made a huge difference in the christmas game, but he aint there anymore. Should be a good game though... hopefully. The Lakers have been stagnant cuz Kobe's trying to play hero with Bynum out, he needs to go back to playing that team game.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just don't take forever so I don't miss the Mavs-Jazz game

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmfao at how slow the game is going.

im probably going to be listening to the first half of the game

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm gonna give PP his credit. That dude is an underrated defender. he was giving kobe fits all night
now say what you want about kobe "sucking" tonight, but without him hitting those 3's, we would have lost

and FINALLY! LAMAR ODOM comes up CLUTCH. thats what i'm talking about!
awesome win. we really needed this to get our confidence going.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nice

i missed the first 11 minutes of the Mavs game

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and I love how the lakers didnt take their crap
Kobe got in Rondo's face with the finger like a dad and his son. "hey, don't you dare talk back to me"

and LO getting in KG's face. we are not soft anymore guys, we were rough and feisty all night long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%