NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
K-Sex hits a 3 to send it to TRIPPLE OT!

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
John Salmons gets an offensive rebound and makes a long two with 1.5 sec left.
Kings win by 2.
Bad Miller beasted.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i cant believe tracy has been a rocket longer than he's been a magic.
this is amazing to me

and the NBA better rig the voting so that Joe Alexander gets into the dunk contest. I think he could take on Dwight. He's so awesome. I know China voted for him so maybe the NBA wont have to rig it lol

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It was more Dfish, if anyone, with that horrible foul. Still a great game bc of how Kobe brought us back
Fisher hit some big three pointers though.

For you and mexi, dont read too much into this game. You were without yoursecond best bench player (Farmar, Azria being best IMO) and a key defensive player in Vujacic. You came back well, and unluckily lost.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Game Winner John Salmons on 3OT

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Roger Mason was the BEST signing this off-season.
2 years/7.3M

ARE YOU <Censored>ING KIDDING ME?

and its not like he sucked last year or anything for washington. he was formidable.
damn those spurs

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Fisher hit some big three pointers though.

For you and mexi, dont read too much into this game. You were without yoursecond best bench player (Farmar, Azria being best IMO) and a key defensive player in Vujacic. You came back well, and unluckily lost.
yeah i deff understood that, and i'm positive San An would never shoot like that again for a while. They were just feeling it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mason has done really good so far this year, and funny how that shot was in the exact same spot basically as his 3PT game winner vs the Suns. I'm not saying this because of this one game, but the Spurs could end up being overlooked again and slip into the Finals. With Manu healthy, unlike last year, they could do lots of damage.

Lakers fought back though, I was surprised the Lakers even had a lead late.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
spurs will not make the finals

i hate to say this, but if the lakers dont make the finals, i dont know who will. they are sooo ahead of everyone.
now of course i could see us losing in the finals, but not in the conference

and yeah the spurs are good cheato, but like snowy said they were full strength, waiting there in SA for us to come since Sunday, we played a close game the night before, we're without 3 main role players, LO is barely getting back, Fisher gave us a scare going to the locker room late in the game, and we still had a chance to win.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
spurs will not make the finals

i hate to say this, but if the lakers dont make the finals, i dont know who will. they are sooo ahead of everyone.
now of course i could see us losing in the finals, but not in the conference

and yeah the spurs are good cheato, but like snowy said they were full strength, waiting there in SA for us to come since Sunday, we played a close game the night before, we're without 3 main role players, LO is barely getting back, Fisher gave us a scare going to the locker room late in the game, and we still had a chance to win.
I never guaranteed they will but they have a very good shot to make it.

If the Lakers don't make it, I would be close to guaranteeing that the Spurs would be in.

Well, Manu was just getting back like LO, and Manu did just fine.. I know the Lakers are battling injuries on the bench, and as much as I think the bench is important, you should still be able to compete on your greatest level while missing some bench players. But I could see it did effect the Lakers, you have to switch around your whole rotation and it is hard to manage at times.

I just think the Spurs have a great chance to go under the radar again and make the finals or come close to making it. They still have the Big 3, and if they are fully healthy they are almost unstoppable. They have some good bench players. George Hill has looked very good off the bench as well, I was pissed when I saw the Spurs draft him so late. I knew he was doing to make an impact on there team <_<

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i cant believe tracy has been a rocket longer than he's been a magic.
this is amazing to me

and the NBA better rig the voting so that Joe Alexander gets into the dunk contest. I think he could take on Dwight. He's so awesome. I know China voted for him so maybe the NBA wont have to rig it lol
Isn't Joe Alexander like from Aisa or something?
But yea, he should win it then I think he can win the whole DC

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Isn't Joe Alexander like from Aisa or something?
But yea, he should win it then I think he can win the whole DC
He was born in Taiwan, lived in China for six years and can speak Mandarin. The Bucks/Warriors preseason games in China earlier this season were scheduled when Yi was still playing for the Bucks, luckily for the NBA, Alexander had some Asian connections

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cavs lost to the Bulls in OT. Mo dove for what looked like a loose ball at first but Rose got possession so they called a foul on him and Rose got to the FT Line and extended the game to OT.. LeBron played like <Censored> and now Delonte West has a fractured Wrist. I expected a loss after Delonte went out and Ben and Z were already out. Still 30-7, hopefully we bounce back against New Orleans and LA even though we probably wont with 2 starters injured and 1 battling an illness.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cavs lost to the Bulls in OT. Mo dove for what looked like a loose ball at first but Rose got possession so they called a foul on him and Rose got to the FT Line and extended the game to OT.. LeBron played like <Censored> and now Delonte West has a fractured Wrist. I expected a loss after Delonte went out and Ben and Z were already out. Still 30-7, hopefully we bounce back against New Orleans and LA even though we probably wont with 2 starters injured and 1 battling an illness.
i feel for you man.
especially the last sentence part lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i feel for you man.
especially the last sentence part lol
I thought we would have a chance to go 2-0 in those two games with just Big Z out, but now we are pretty much doomed. Our post D is so weak without Big Z or Ben in there. And Delonte was on fire, scored 11 first quarter points and held Ben Gordon to 0. We'll be lucky to go 1-1 <_< Unless LeBron goes insane on the Hornets/Lakers of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%