Marbury may be Traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But if Starbury does go to Boston, I will stop watching NBA forever.
Ha. I would just move to BeanTown and watch them ALL THE TIME!!!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is how I see it.

When I first saw this on yahoo.com I thought it was a joke, but after all the espn reports I see its forreal, anyways when we first acquired Marbury I was estatic, and that first season was great.....then Isaiah came. I know Marbury isnt a great team player or much of a leader but if and when he goes I will miss him.

As for the on court aspect I dont think Nate is ready for the top spot, niether is Mardy Collins but I since his contract is up in 2009 anyways that will give us alot of room in the FA market. Plus, it will help us get rid of some of the negativity in the locker room. I hope the next steps will be

1. Get rid of Isaiah
2. Stern strips Dolan of his title

Then we will be ok.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bergen Record -
Isiah Thomas and Stephon Marbury clearly were involved in an argument on a flight from New York to Phoenix, but the Bergen Record is reporting that it escalated to a physical confrontation.

One NBA player close to the situation said punches were eventually thrown -- a claim the Knicks denied -- and one person on the flight was heard describing the scene this way.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Watching MSG's network, I saw that Marbury was back in the lineup tonight. I even spotted a "Marbury-Isiah" handshake prior to tipoff. Very phony handshake.

My question isn't "what does Marbury really have on Isiah", my question is "What does Isiah have on James Dolan?" I mean how is it that after all this nonsense, the Marbury stuff, the $11M sexual harassment lawsuit, how is it that this @sshole still has a job?

Everything he touches turns to crap: the CBA, the Raptors, the Knicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%