Magic hand the Celts their first loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
Yea, me...tell me how blowing that big of a lead makes you so good?
Basketball is a game of runs, in the end, all that matters is who won.

Rip, no need to close this thread. Celtics losing is news. And I think CC06 deserves to brag. We have bashed him about raving about the Magic, but look at them, they are contenders.
Good post Mav, everyone's always on CC about how he pulls for the Magic and about how much they "suck", but they're definately proving that they deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the Celtics, Pistons, Bulls, etc.

Alright then, whenever the Pistons win I'll make a thread for it. No better yet, whenever the Magic lose I will.
It's not about making a thread everytime his team wins or whatever, Rip. It's simply because they took down the thus undefeated Celtics (which is big news no matter who beat them), but also it's a good point in time to come out and say the Magic are for real.

We have the most wins, and we've beaten the only team with a better percentage than us. As of now, we are #1...
The Magic aren't #1. Tonight was a big win and everything, but they still sit in 2nd in the East, and we won't get into this whole "We beat this team thing", because every team has beat another team that beat the first team (like a giant entangled web).

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
from what I've read in this thread, CC isn't starting anything.. everyone else is

he made a point -- even said the Celts were the best team in the NBA..

and Josh actually summed up everything I had to say

gocelts34

Reaction score
Man I was pissed that we lost our first game, but I guess I just gotta relax, were still the only team in the league with just one loss. Why didn't Tony Allen throw that down? Why did Pierce settle for a fadeaway three when he's been killin them by takin it to the rim all game?

We showed good composure however coming back from that 20 point deficit. We deffinitly have the heart of a champion.

Sabbath

Reaction score
I remember I use to make some threads about the Cubs games and we would all throw a huge party in there, so I have no problem with this. I'm glad to see the Celtics go down, I hope they lose the next 10 so my prediction at the beginning of the season will come true.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Geez CC you are way to biased on the Magic. Well the Hawks beat the Mavs, but I wouldn't be saying oh they beat the Mavs which is probably one of the strongest Western Conference teams so the Hawks are way good and are gonna tear it up this year.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
Geez CC you are way to biased on the Magic. Well the Hawks beat the Mavs, but I wouldn't be saying oh they beat the Mavs which is probably one of the strongest Western Conference teams so the Hawks are way good and are gonna tear it up this year.
You're missing the point.. the Hawks won, but they still suck because they're 3-6. The Magic are 10-2 now, and they also proved they are for real by beating the Celtics.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You're missing the point.. the Hawks won, but they still suck because they're 3-6. The Magic are 10-2 now, and they also proved they are for real by beating the Celtics.
True, but i'm sure on their 13-4 run last year they beat some pretty good teams to, but look what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%