LeBron James Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I was at the little party thingy, and yeah I'm starting to sense that this has been planned out, everyone was talking about New York/New Jersey then Miami magically has 44M to spend, then I'm like oh shxt..

I'm not gonna sit here and be a homer and say okay, the HEAT best team in the NBA, no..I know we have a lot of work to do, I never really liked LeBron but the change of uniform kinda did change my perspective on him. I am happy, now I know we at least have some sort of chance, and we aren't the laughing stock of the League anymore (07-08 Season), Pat thank you. And Yeah lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Pugz sees the light.

How come the Detroit Pistons' fans we got are the only other bball fans to treat this situation reasonably and not jump to conclusion by labeling Lebron so many things he's not?
Because they're just happy LeBron is out of their division...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Akron removed its "Home of LeBron James" sign. Wonder if he still believes Akron will always be his home.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cuban said there might be some fallout from the events of this free-agent frenzy. When James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh ended up in Miami, it was clear to Cuban that those players were acting in concert.

"I'm going to bring it up to the league that we really do have to reevaluate the issue of player tampering," he said. "Who knows what will happen, but I have to suggest it to them because there has to be more definitive rules. It's not just the Cavs. It could be any team. It could be the Heat in a couple years.

"I'm not saying it's going to be easy. But there has to be a way to keep these guys away from each other for the last week anyway."

Cuban respects the decision of the trio to sign with the same team. But he wonders just how soon the Heat will be championship material – or if it will be at all with its three-headed monster.

He pointed out that even when the Los Angeles Lakers got Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant in the summer of 1996, it took four years, plus the arrival of coach Phil Jackson, before they struck paydirt.

"In regard to the basketball decision, more power to them," Cuban said. "But it will be interesting to see because no team has ever blown themselves up for straight cap room, ever, and had it work. Never."

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CHICAGO (AP)—Jesse Jackson criticized Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert on Sunday, saying Gilbert sees LeBron James as a “runaway slave” and that the owner’s comments after the free-agent forward decided to join the Miami Heat put the player in danger.

“His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality. He sees LeBron as a runaway slave. This is an owner employee relationship—between business partners—and LeBron honored his contract.”

Full Story
Take note you racist b@stards.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Jesse the civil rights movement ended 50 years ago, get over it.....

Richest slave Ive ever met.....

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron James is black.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im just pissed that he stole my man Eddie Jones' number

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Nielsen Co. estimates that 9.95 million people watched LeBron James announce on ESPN that he is leaving the Cavaliers for the Heat as a free agent on Thursday.

It was the third-most-watched program on cable television this year.

"The Decision" ranks behind the 12.3 million who watched the NFL Pro Bowl and 11.2 million who watched an episode of "ICarly" on Nickelodeon in January.
And that's why he got his own special.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Coming from the guy who welcomed me back with a paragraph of slurs against my race and religion.
I called you a "Russian-something" at one point, hardly "a paragraph of slurs".

This coming from the guy who is well known as the biggest anti-Black person here. If I only had a dime for every time you referred to people here as N____rs. Again, don't throw stones Eric, you've already outdone everybody in the 'being a huge a-hole member' & you're in no position to point the finger.

Now f'ing stop swinging from my nuts and leave me alone.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All irrelevant. Point me to the last time I did something like that, or to the last time I insulted a member. You, on the other hand, seem to be doing the exact thing that you are accusing me of doing in EVERY SINGLE POST... Something that would be a little more relevant, no?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And that's why he got his own special.
It got a 26.2 rating out of Cleveland, a 14.2 out of <Censored>ing Columbus, and then Miami (The team that he was reported all day to go to) was behind both.

<Censored> this narcissistic piece of <Censored>. Only player in the league I wish an injury upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%