LeBron James Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I could've swore you just went from saying they were gonna win it this upcoming season.Then it went to a 2 years and they will win one.

Bottomline right now they arent better than the lakers. All they can get is a bunch of min guys. Wade/Bosh better hope their list of guys they want to play with are gonna sacrifice.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Please continue to play the bench card.
Let them fill out their damn roster, then play it for <Censored>s sake. You act like they will get the scum of the league. They don't need much more than that to win anyways. What part of 3 of the best 10 NBA players didn't you understand?
The part where they don't have a proven player at the two most important positions on the court...

NY King

Reaction score
You forgot to compare their benches!.. Oh yea...
Okay now that was hilarious. I wonder how Pat Riley is going to get this to be official. How much will the big 3 get payed? Who will surround them. Without a solid bench this could be disappointing to heat fans. They all can't play the whole 48 mins of the game or can they o_O

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol you guys truly are funny.
I wonder what you will say when Miami does win a title lol.

"Well obviously they had 3 of the best players in the league."
Will be pretty funny.

But I'm not arguing, you are literally saying the same things over and over just in different ways. I HATE the Heat and Wade but I'm not blinded by stupid hate for a dude. C'mon guys.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ YES

JOIN THE MOVEMENT

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Please continue to play the bench card.
Let them fill out their damn roster, then play it for <Censored>s sake. You act like they will get the scum of the league. They don't need much more than that to win anyways. What part of 3 of the best 10 NBA players didn't you understand?
Chris Bosh didnt even make 3rd team all nba this past season? Now he's a top 10 player.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol you guys truly are funny.
I wonder what you will say when Miami does win a title lol.

"Well obviously they had 3 of the best players in the league."
Will be pretty funny.

But I'm not arguing, you are literally saying the same things over and over just in different ways. I HATE the Heat and Wade but I'm not blinded by stupid hate for a dude. C'mon guys.
I never liked the Heat and I don't like LeBron's decision to take the easy route. Nuff' Said.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chris Bosh didnt even make 3rd team all nba this past season? Now he's a top 10 player.
24 and 11? Lol. You know he's top 10.

I never liked the Heat and I don't like LeBron's decision to take the easy route. Nuff' Said.
Ok, well don't let that be the reason you fail to see the fact the Heat now have 3 of leagues best players and barely need much more to win a title.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
24/11 for a team that didnt even make the playoffs. No he's not top 10. I can make a list of ten players better if you want that.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Al Jefferson has averaged 23/11 on a horrible team as well but he is not even close to being a top big man in the league.

NY King

Reaction score
I just wish this decision was in the first 10 mins of the broadcast like I thought it would be. All I could remember for the first half hour of the event was me cursing at the T.V. saying get LeBron on there already and stop wasting my time with this analysis crap.

Did anyone else notice the third guy (forgot his name) wasn't there after LeBron made his choice? Anyone know why?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think Lebron's decision is an "easy route" at all. This is a huge career gamble for him and if anything he's sacrificing a ton. The guy's got people who used to cherish the ground he walked on burning his jersey of all things. He's got to justify this decision by adjusting his game, adjusting his ego, and learning to play without the ball in his hands. There's only 1 ball on the floor but he's now in a position where he's got 2 other players who command that ball just as much. I think Lebron's got a ton of pressure riding on his shoulders. If he wins an NBA with the Heat, he goes down as wise...but if he doesn't, this goes down as one of the dumbest moves in NBA history.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
24/11 for a team that didnt even make the playoffs. No he's not top 10. I can make a list of ten players better if you want that.
All opinionated.
Fine, how bout this. 2 of the top 4 NBA players, including #1. As well as a top 20 NBA player.

Does that suffice? *waits for the Kobe is #1 thing to start though*

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont gotta say kobe is the best player in the league. I think LeBron is the most talented. But LeBron himself seems to think kobe is the best player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%