LeBron James Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is SportsCenter going to cover anything else tonight?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Miami doesnt even deserve this team. Their stadium is never sold out. And now they get this. FML

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im done with this for now.
i have to clear my mind

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
None of us have ever been in Lebron's shoes...so how can we criticize for him "being 25 and going ring chasing"?

I guarantee $tunna would be signing a much different tune, had Lebron ended up in Atlanta.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And please...elcheato, stop hanging onto that photo of a quote, posted in some magazine, as the holy bible.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've posted it twice.. Are you a Heat fan now? I remember seeing you as a Magic, 76ers, and now Heat? Not to mention you hopped on the Blackhawks bandwagon..

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've posted it twice.. Are you a Heat fan now? I remember seeing you as a Magic, 76ers, and now Heat? Not to mention you hopped on the Blackhawks bandwagon..
Ewww... Not the Blackhawks bandwagon... That's the worst.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
None of us have ever been in Lebron's shoes...so how can we criticize for him "being 25 and going ring chasing"?

I guarantee $tunna would be signing a much different tune, had Lebron ended up in Atlanta.
Man This is WAY worse then signing in ATL. We woulda at least hooked em up wit a SnT for J-Smoove so Cleveland wasn't a hundred percent screwed lol.

I'm just saying he definitely put himself first in this situation which is coo for him but I'm saying all these years of loving cleveland end with this? An hour special where you basically just left people that love you more then anything for "a better chance" at a title. I'm not really mad at him I'm just dissapointed in his decision. Would have been fine if he went to NY or even New Jersey. Those teams sacrificed games and players to get him. But Miami was the least deserving of all teams imo. Even if he went to ATL at least it's a city thats almost as deprieved of chips as cleveland.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nope.

Founding father of SI's "Don't hate on Lebron now" club.

And don't direct your bitter and pathetic attitude towards me. I'll only continue to make it worse.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man This is WAY worse then signing in ATL. We woulda at least hooked em up wit a SnT for J-Smoove so Cleveland wasn't a hundred percent screwed lol.

I'm just saying he definitely put himself first in this situation which is coo for him but I'm saying all these years of loving cleveland end with this? An hour special where you basically just left people that love you more then anything for "a better chance" at a title. I'm not really mad at him I'm just dissapointed in his decision. Would have been fine if he went to NY or even New Jersey. Those teams sacrificed games and players to get him. But Miami was the least deserving of all teams imo. Even if he went to ATL at least it's a city thats almost as deprieved of chips as cleveland.
Cavs said a while ago they were not going to S&T LeBron.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Chris Paul goes to Miami when his contract is up. Its over

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shaq better make a return to Miami now... He did promise a "Ring for the King." Even though the King is more of a Prince now.

It's also interesting that the Cavaliers changed their logo when they got LeBron and now that LeBron is gone, they have a new logo again.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, Dan Gilbert just completely ripped apart LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%