LeBron gets dunked on by Xavier player, confiscates all video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
To TYO

I said

No its not because he got dunked on. Its because Nike would confiscate the tapes of him getting dunked on with no given reason which makes it a headline.
cheato said

It's sad that people have to report on this or that it's even news worthy. I guess we need articles whenever someone gets dunked on.
I said

If it was someone who makes a living by dunking on guys it'd make headlines

If it was Amare, Josh Smith, JR Smith, Dwight, or Nate Robinson it'd be a headline
You must have missed that completely...

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Boy...talk about the heavens falling!!!

Seriously...who really cares? This is exactly why Nike doesn't allow cameras at the camp...because anytime a young kid makes a play on LeBron, it becomes a national headline. Its not like LeBron was defending the bucket in the NBA Finals or anything....because if that was the case, LeBron probably would of done more than a lazy leap.

Free Agency underway & this is actually a headline above any other..?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is hardly thread worthy. People get dunked on ALL THE TIME!

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is hardly thread worthy. People get dunked on ALL THE TIME!
Truth.com dude plays in the nba its inevitable he will get dunked on regardless. I can find clips of al and iggy and nick young dunking on him on youtube.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think some are failing to realize its more about them confiscating the tape than LeBron getting dunked on

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think some are failing to realize its more about them confiscating the tape than LeBron getting dunked on
No, trust me I understand all that. But in all seriousness, this does NOT need it's own thread.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Policy is policy.
Policy is policy yes but I'm just saying people are reading more into the "LeBron James" in the title than the confiscation of the video part which gets the meaning of this "headline" confused.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wtf why is this 2 pages long. everyone gets dunked on. this is basically a thread full of kobe > lebron people bashing on lebron. i bet kobe was dunked on by a scrub

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wtf why is this 2 pages long. everyone gets dunked on. this is basically a thread full of kobe > lebron people bashing on lebron. i bet kobe was dunked on by a scrub
Its 2 pages long because of input basically

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Boy...talk about the heavens falling!!!

Seriously...who really cares? This is exactly why Nike doesn't allow cameras at the camp...because anytime a young kid makes a play on LeBron, it becomes a national headline. Its not like LeBron was defending the bucket in the NBA Finals or anything....because if that was the case, LeBron probably would of done more than a lazy leap.

Free Agency underway & this is actually a headline above any other..?
+1

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
TYO thats the point.

everyone gets dunked on.
every singel player in the NBA has gotten dunked on.
it's whatever.

thats why this is weird. none of the other players had the tape confiscated.
jordan has video on youtube of some nobody beating him 1 on 1.
devin harris has video on some streetballer killing him.

kobe has stuff getting owned.

this is just lebron thinking he's bigger than everyone else. he's above the game.
thats why people are so mad.

personally, i'm not surprised
x2. Couldnt have said it better myself.....

GFXnoob

Reaction score
Hey guys, lebron didnt take the video, reporters just are dumbasses, it was a rule in the camp thing that you cant tape anything that happens, NIKE took it, i dont think it was lebron...

BTW im not a lebron lover i hate queen james

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
If you've never been dunked on, then you've never played with any real competition. It's a part of the game I'm sure it's not the first time and it won't be the last.

<Censored>..I've been slammed on a few times here and there..No one really ever brung it up after the 2nd day or so..

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hey guys, lebron didnt take the video, reporters just are dumbasses, it was a rule in the camp thing that you cant tape anything that happens, NIKE took it, i dont think it was lebron...

BTW im not a lebron lover i hate queen james
if it was such a hug rule, why where there cameras in there to begin with?
such a huge company in Nike I would imagine would've taken them away to begin with.
thats called "spin" by Nike.

and the original report said that LeBron was seen talking t oa Nike official and right after they finished, the tape was taken

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you've never been dunked on, then you've never played with any real competition. It's a part of the game I'm sure it's not the first time and it won't be the last.

<Censored>..I've been slammed on a few times here and there..No one really ever brung it up after the 2nd day or so..
I beg to differ

I've never been dunked on and I hope to continue that streak and I've played with guys like Noel Johnson, Al-Farouq Aminu, Dwight's little brother (forget his name but hes a douche), and Ryan Pembleton (6'10 freshman going to Cal-Poly to upcoming year). I play with real competition all the time.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol I guess you have to do something to bring down the best player on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%