LBJ and Wade Discussing Playing In NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wade And LeBron Stuck At The Hip

2010. 2010. That is the magical year surrounding the NBA as most of the NBA's stars will be available in free agency for all the teams with big bucks and cap space to feast away on. For LeBron James and Dwyane Wade they might come as a package to any team interested, especially the New York Knicks.

According to Marc Berman of the New York Post, Wade admitted to having discussions with James about pairing up in New York and becoming probably the second best one-two tandem in NBA history (The first was Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen).

"It's not crazy," Wade told The Post in the visitor's locker room of Indiana's Conseco Fieldhouse. "It could happen. We both understand that. We both signed the same contract. We did it together. More than anything, it's fun to think about. It's exciting to know we both control our future. Will it happen? Who knows. He has something he's trying to accomplish in Cleveland. I have something I'm trying to accomplish in Miami. But up until 2010, it will be fun to think about."

Whether it will happen is still yet to be determined, but in the meantime it is still an interesting scenario to think about, thats not that far fetched - that Redeem Team bond is a very real consideration.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=11396
Cheato and mario would proably commit suicide if LBJ and wade left.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
I hope Wade doesn't leave Miami. I can't rly see him being any where else. But it would be interesting to see what would happen if they went to N.Y.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Me getting hit by a flying car is more likely :p

.dk92

AMAZING
Reaction score
Damn...Lebron & Wade in NY? That might be THE biggest move in sports history.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't commit suicide lol, there have been worse things that happened in the sports world of Cleveland. I still don't think he is going to leave until maybe the end of his career.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love hearing rumors like this it justs makes 2010 seem so long away though.

But i do hope it happens.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In my opinion the fact that hes thinking about it makes it a bigger possibility than people think. Add to the fact that he's talking to other players about it. I think he may leave. Lebron would be treated like a GOD in NY if he can lead them to victory.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's not like LBJ and Wade are openly talking about it on there own. They talk about it because they're asked about it.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I could see Wade in Chicago with Rose

and for LeBron's sake, I hope he does go to New York

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ss is just bull<Censored>ting as usual he's no better than pete vescey with his bs.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know but he has truth here, the similarities are very visable between the two.

I still think he stays in Cleveland because I think he wins a championship this year or next.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the only reason he would leave is for marketing and being able to be like MJ status popularity and marketing wise if he went to NY.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This might sound stupid but I think he's got PLENTY of advertising, his jersey is #2, #1 when Kobe retires, he's the face of the NBA without NY. Plus he already has a GREAT base set there for him in Cleveland. He wants a championship I think more then the money right now, because money and getting advertisements will NEVER be a problem for him, sure he'll be loved and have a huge poster all over NY and people will treat him like a king, but, who else will he be around? We don't know. Plus is Cleveland is his home, born and raised, and his Cavs are one of the best if not the best team in the NBA.

But I see where Knick fans, and fans who want to see Lebron in NY are coming from, I just think it'd make more sense if I were him to stay in Cleveland. Plus I think Cleveland very might well win the championship this year, and you know he won't leave a championship team for the knicks

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's not from cleveland though maple. People forget that. He's from Akron Ohio.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol Akron and Cleveland are like 40 miles apart though

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
MY ASS..Wade better stay, There will be no reason for me to watch another Heat game in my life if that were to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%