Larry Johnson pleads guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
from espn.com afc west blog

Kansas City running back Larry Johnson pleaded guilty to disturbing the peace in two separate incidents at night clubs.

He was put on probation for two years. The Chiefs suspended Johnson for three games and the NFL gave him another game suspension for the incidents. He could still be further punished after his guilty plea but that seems unlikely since the team and the league have already addressed the matter.

With his legal issues taken care of, the focus is now on whether the Chiefs will keep Johnson. He has requested a trade and he has a grievance scheduled to recoup bonus money.

The new Chiefs regime has said it will keep an open mind regarding Johnson. If will be interesting to see if the troubled running back shows up for the Chiefs' offseason conditioning program that begins Monday.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Whats up with sports stars being on probation? Tejada and Johnson. Who's next?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I seriously can't believe that 2 years ago he was my favorite player in the league then we find out he sucks with a contract, gets injured, whines, and hits women

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've read a lot about this guy since he came into the league. One of the more intriguing players in the NFL being that he is so freaking talented, grew up with and coached by a hard-nosed Father, but has always had such a piss-poor attitude towards all things in life.

This guy is a classic headcase and will be completely bottomed out of the league once his current deal expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%