lacruF leafaR

.truth

Reaction score
You need to improve the text, it's too light as of now, the lighting is coming from too many different sources. BG could also use work. It's okay as of now.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
You need to improve the text, it's too light as of now, the lighting is coming from too many different sources. BG could also use work. It's okay as of now.
ty for the cnc, im still god awful at text. cant seem to ever find the right fonts
i cant really get my lighting right either.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
The problem with the lighting here is it's everywhere lol. Darken the edges or something, to make the render the focal. Text is hard to get right, but you just get slightly better at it the more you try.

jordan888

Squinty
Reaction score
i like the concept, just not the execution. try using a different colour and size for the text so it doesnt stnad out so much, and lower the opac on the scan lines. also there isnt really much of a focal here. do some burning and dodging.

Alex Lapointe

Reaction score
i like the concept, just not the execution. try using a different colour and size for the text so it doesnt stnad out so much, and lower the opac on the scan lines. also there isnt really much of a focal here. do some burning and dodging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%