Kobe Bryant Would Love To Play In 2016 Olympics

You So Mad

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Lmaoo you so mad. Bro just take landfills lead, and follow him the fuck out of here. You just seem extremely mad, idk. I don't think this is for you
Still waiting to hear what was incorrect about what I said. I know you struggle to read posts before responding with "lmfao bro" but please try.

Paulius

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
Jesus Christ, you really are this dumb, aren't you?
Nah but why are you so mad? I don't think forums are for you, you tend to get super mad

You So Mad

Reaction score
Nah but why are you so mad? I don't think forums are for you, you tend to get super mad
Then why do you keep referring to Landfill as "him" and why I should "follow him". Do you not get it? Are you that stupid?

Paulius

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
Then why do you keep referring to Landfill as "him" and why I should "follow him". Do you not get it? Are you that stupid?
Lmao why u getting so mad??? The Internet is not for you, you're way to fragile

You So Mad

Reaction score
Lmao why u getting so mad??? The Internet is not for you, you're way to fragile
No one is getting mad, but you are avoiding all of the questions, buddy. Very interesting that you are struggling to comprehend or answer them.

You So Mad

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
Still waiting to hear what was incorrect about what I said. I know you struggle to read posts before responding with "lmfao bro" but please try.
Still waiting. Not shocked.

Paulius

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
No one is getting mad, but you are avoiding all of the questions, buddy. Very interesting that you are struggling to comprehend or answer them.
I'm just amazed at how much you've gotten mad since we've started talking. You still haven't answered me why you so mad

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
U guys are going at it like an old married couple

You So Mad

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
Mad about what? Nothing has been incorrectly stated. Kobe has had a great career. Kobe is having a terrible season. Kobe's season would not be worthy of the Olympics. Olympics shouldn't be based off of the last 15 years but overall talent. What is incorrect here? Nothing? Yea, that's what I thought, boy.
Still waiting for a retarded opinion, answers, and a lmao.

Paulius

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
If you weren't so mad you would a noticed I answered you in a pretty long paragraph like 20 minutes ago lmao. But you so mad u just keep typing. It's hilarious how mad you've gotten over this. So fragile damn

You So Mad

Reaction score
If you weren't so mad you would a noticed I answered you in a pretty long paragraph like 20 minutes ago lmao. But you so mad u just keep typing. It's hilarious how mad you've gotten over this. So fragile damn
Not after that post, no. Still waiting.

You So Mad said:
Mad about what? Nothing has been incorrectly stated. Kobe has had a great career. Kobe is having a terrible season. Kobe's season would not be worthy of the Olympics. Olympics shouldn't be based off of the last 15 years but overall talent. What is incorrect here? Nothing? Yea, that's what I thought, boy.

Paulius

Reaction score
I'm done with you cuz I don't really wanna hurt your fragile feelings anymore. Take care buddy, live life happy, there's no reason to be so mad. Have a great day

Paulius

Reaction score
You do realize that my lmao post was towards cavs fan making fun of bnc, right? Or are u this mad, that you can't comprehend that. It's alright buddy

You So Mad

Reaction score
I'm done with you cuz I don't really wanna hurt your fragile feelings anymore. Take care buddy, live life happy, there's no reason to be so mad. Have a great day
You So Mad said:
I can take it that there is nothing incorrect in my post then?

You So Mad

Reaction score
You do realize that my lmao post was towards cavs fan making fun of bnc, right? Or are u this mad, that you can't comprehend that. It's alright buddy
We're talking about this:

You So Mad said:
Learn to read posts.

Paulius

Reaction score
So mad. Take care sutherby, I don't wanna waste my time with a troll

You So Mad

Reaction score
So mad. Take care sutherby, I don't wanna waste my time with a troll
I mean, it's a simple post and question to answer. If you're struggling you obviously know that you are wrong.

Also, first I'm Landfill now I'm sutherby? Chill out for a bit and answer the post.

You So Mad said:

Paulius

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
I mean, it's a simple post and question to answer. If you're struggling you obviously know that you are wrong.

Also, first I'm Landfill now I'm sutherby? Chill out for a bit and answer the post.

Keep trying to look cool, I've answered about this situation 30 fucking times in here, if u wanna heard my "retarded" opinion, go back and read it buddy. You're getting annoying. I know u mad and you'll be even more mad when kobes on the team in the summer but try not to be so mad about it. It's alright man, life goes on. Take it easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%