James Posey signs with Hornets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
God i hope thats not true. But if it is, i am pretty mad. He was huge for the Celtics during the Playoffs.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
f-ck!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
idk what all the fuss about Posey was/is, he's a good defender, and a good shooter. A mold of Bruce Bowen if you ask me.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Posey needs a slasher to kick it out to him. He'll do even better in NO than he did oin Boston.

I just wanted him on the Pistons
Maybe Dumars can sign Bonzi now, Hornets already have enough G/F's they don't need Bonzi anymore...

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Nice signing by the Hornets, he should be a great player for them with Chris Paul dishing the ball out. I didn't really think he was going to sign with New Orleans though...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think its that shocking. There have been rumors floating around about New Orleans being one of the favorites to get Posey. But I don't I have to say this is somewhat overpaid.. Yea he was on two championship teams, but he was on teams with the likes of Dwyane Wade and Shaq, and then Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen. He's a solid role player but at 31 he is not worth 4 years, 25 mill. I guess Boston was not willing to give the 5th year, and I don't blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%