Jamaal Magloire to the Raptors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Raptors are looking for toughness, an area GM Bryan Colangelo admitted needs addressing when he talked to the media at his season-in-review news conference. Politics and personal baggage aside, Magloire can help the Raptors because the team is so thin up front. ... Now comes the moment of truth of whether the Raptors are willing to take a gamble on Magloire. One of the NBA's unwritten rules of thumb is to avoid, if possible, signing players who live in that team's city. There are too many headaches associated with such a reunion, but there are exceptions. The Raptors should at least look at Magloire, whose stock isn't exactly high. -- Toronto Star

Nucker

gms
Reaction score
I'd be open to anything to improve the crapyness that is the Raptors.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
He won't be as good as he used to be

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He hasnt been as good as he once was, when he was an allstar, so thats nothing new Dice-J lol

But I havent seen a whole lot of the Raptors this year, but with Bargnani and Bosh as your front court, toughness is def what they need.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He used to be good but not anymore.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he had like two good seasons then got injured, he won't help them. yea he's big but that's it. although I guess he could re-emerge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%