If you were the Broncos...

Which?

• Derek Anderson Or Brady Quinn?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Stafford with the No.1 Overall Pick?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Discuss..

I went with Matthew Stafford..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Broncos were to take a Browns QB it would be Quinn, because Anderson does not fit in McDaniels offense. Quinn fits there offense the best, but Stafford probably has the most overall talent, but would also be getting paid so much money as the #1 pick. I'd rather have Cutler then all of the options however.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
pat bowden the owner needs to get cutler and mcdaniels to have a private meeting, no agents, no anything, and just talk.

that's what i would do if i was the owner of the team.

if that wouldn't work. I'd trade him for the best available team. But someone who will see Denver very little, not in division or possibly conference.

Chiefwahoo

Reaction score
What about Kyle Orton,Brian Urlacher and the 18th overall pick from the Bears

^Saw this on a Bears forum

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I highly doubt the Bears give up that much.

I rather have Stafford, but I don't think they will get the first pick.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I went with Stafford, but i`m not sure they will get the #1 pick. I mean #20 overall isn`t a bad option either, and they are in the rebuilding stage, so it doesn`t necessarily matter who their qb is really.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll take Derek Anderson and the 36th pick...definitely a swingable deal should Cleveland be interested.

In this deal the Broncos land a more NFL-established QB & for a reasonable price...the final 2 years of a $24 million contract. Pick 36 is just outside the first round and definitely some top notch talent still available.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Neither. Id take whatever the 49ers offered me

BEROWSK

Reaction score
What about Kyle Orton,Brian Urlacher and the 18th overall pick from the Bears

^Saw this on a Bears forum
seems like a decent trade to me. urlachers old, ortons horrible, and their need for the off-season is a QB, and no good QB will be around with the 18th. They should try and get a WR off of the Broncos as well.

dlc7619

Reaction score
Anderson would be out the door for a culter trade. Denver could get up in the top 5 picks and draft 1 of the top draft QB picks. Get some defense of help with the cutler trade and move on. So that would leave Cleveland out

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
well based on the title, if I were the Broncos, I wouldnt have gotten into this mess in the first place.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd trade his crybaby butt to detroit and see how he enjoys it.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With all due respect AE he's acting like a douchebag. So what they tried to trade you this is a business first. Stop crying and talk it out or do whatever you gotta do to solve it. People talk about TO like a dog he's just as bad as TO imo.I always wondered why philip rivers didnt like him. I dont blame him this guy is a huge douchebag.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Definitley Stafford. Quinn is great and all, but he hasn't really lived to his potential, and Anderson is nothing

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With all due respect AE he's acting like a douchebag. So what they tried to trade you this is a business first. Stop crying and talk it out or do whatever you gotta do to solve it. People talk about TO like a dog he's just as bad as TO imo.I always wondered why philip rivers didnt like him. I dont blame him this guy is a huge douchebag.
I agree with you...just messing around.

I think Cutler doesn't really want to be in Denver and is using this incident as a way out. He's no dummy, he understands this is a business, nothing personal...but for other unknown reasons, he'd clearly rather be elsewhere.

But in all fairness, John Elway & Eli Manning pulled the same crap. They just did theirs during the draft as opposed to a couple years into their careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%