Howard Suspended 2 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ben Wallace didn't start anything? Ron Artest laid on the table by his own force, not Ben's. And then the drunk fan started the brawl, not Ben Wallace.
Rip as much as i'm a Pistons fan Ben kinda did start it, i know Artest fouled him hard but with that push Ben gave to Ron kinda started it all. All BW had to do it was just take the free throws and get on with the rest of the game.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rip as much as i'm a Pistons fan Ben kinda did start it, i know Artest fouled him hard but with that push Ben gave to Ron kinda started it all. All BW had to do it was just take the free throws and get on with the rest of the game.
I'm not trying to defend Ben, but after the push, it was all normal and calm, and they went by the scorers table, why the hell did Artest lay down? It didn't make much sense, I don't think any of the players can be accountable for "starting it" it was really the drunk fan who threw the beer. It really depends how you look at it.

But if you want to get real technical, why did Artest have to foul that hard in such a late game, when we were loseing?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rip, Artest layed down so he could stay out of it
he did the right thing
Bid'Ness is right, Wallace started the whole thing

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Here is my opinion on who to blame who on that fight.

1A. The fan who threw the cup
1B. The Detroit fans
1C. Ron Artest
2. Ben Wallace

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well the guy who threw the cup was a Detroit fan...so it was pretty much the fans who started it, but the players (Artest, Jackson...etc.) escalated it, as well as more fans.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you look you will see before that fan threw any thing at Ron, Ben would be the first person to throw something at Ron Artest but it missed him.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
true, I missed that before, but the whole "brawl" wouldn't have happened if it wouldn't of been for that fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%