Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mark Blount's a sleeper
nice pick-up for Miami

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Minny can now maybe trade Walker and Howard for someone or something.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RealGM Staff Report -
The Miami Heat announced Wednesday that they have acquired guard Ricky Davis and center Mark Blount in a five-player trade with Minnesota in which they sent forwards Antoine Walker and Wayne Simien, center Michael Doleac and a conditional first-round pick to the Timberwolves.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What in the blue hell kinda trade is that? Their replace their top option with fcking... ANTOINE WALKER?!? LOL!!!

McFail strikes again!! Or maybe... he thinks that G-money will finally bust out to live up to those T-Mac comparisons hes been getting ever since he was drafted.

Come to think of it... Foye, G-Money, and Craig Smith looks like a good FUTURE lineup. I like G-Money, hopefully he lives up to his potential.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
LOL^

I've been hearing a lot of talk that the wolves are going to buyout Walkers contract. Then I keep hearing he is going back to the Celtics. Think its false though. This trade was complete RAPE.

R6Vox

Reaction score
I have a strong feeling that Walker will end up on the Celtics again by the end of his career. Davis and Blount were both great pick ups for the Heat. I'm happy for em.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Minnesota Timberwolves have been discussing this trade since the Kevin Garnett deal to Boston. Pretty much there idea was to move Ricky Davis so they could start Sebastian Telfair with last years rookie Randey Foye. Foye and Bassy used to play AAU basketball in High School together. Now they have to NYC guards running the show so it'll be more of a relax enviroment. Anyways the projected starters should look like this:

C -
PF - Al Jefferson
SF - Gerald Green
SG - Randy Foye
PG - Sebastian Telfair

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well I just heard in an article that Minnesota has 18 players on their roster, and they still have another deal in mind to free up space....so who are they gonna trade for is what i'm wondering.

And their C will probably be Ratliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%