Harrison retires

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Associated Press said:
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Two-time Pro Bowl safety Rodney Harrison announced his retirement on Wednesday, saying he is through hitting quarterbacks after a 15-year career for the New England Patriots and San Diego Chargers.

"I am done, and I am very much so at peace with that," he said in a conference call with reporters. "Football has been good to me. I've worked hard; I've played hard. I've done some things that I never dreamt I could do, and now it's time to move forward to the next phase of my life."
Anybody has a guess what analyst job he landed?

If you guessed NBC's ever-growing "Football Night in America" cast, you'd be right.

NBC draws even closer to their goal of being able to literally field an entire 22-man starting line-up inside their studio.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be Marvin. I was like NO! Lol. Anyways, he had a really good career. He'll be a good analysist.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
Good riddance, maybe he can lock down Collinsworth better than he did Tyree. Ass.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Although he was considered a dirty player by most, he still had a pretty good career. I didn't like him at all during his career in the league, but I hope he does good as an analyst though.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
No! Anyways, I look forward to seeing him as an analyst. He'll be a HOF for sure.

VC15

Reaction score
You mean the HOF for cheaters and guys who play dirty?

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
No, I mean for him being the only 30+ INT and 30+ Sack guy.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
ill put all my dislike for him aside. Guy had a terrific career and good to see him getting an analyst job. I think he'll do great to that large staff on NBC haha.

And yes I thought at first this was Marvin.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
He should be a good analyst, and I see he didn`t take much time already to rag on people going after Peyton Manning. I never really liked Peyton, or Rodney, but comon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%