Gunfire Erupts At 2nd Brady-Bundchen Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New York Post - Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's armed bodyguards opened fire on paparazzi at the couple's nuptials in Costa Rica, blasting out the windows of a photographer's SUV, and just missing the photographers, they said said Sunday.

"Thank God I'm all right. At that moment, I thought I was going to die," lensman Rolando Aviles told The Post.

"The bullet went between us, missing our heads," Aviles said. "If the bullet been a little more to the left or right, it would have killed one of us.

"I said, 'They're going to kill us,' and that's when I hunched down to cover myself."

"When the glass broke, that's when my friend started driving really fast."

The New England Patriot quarterback's best man berated the photographers and wanted to provoke a brawl, the lensmen said.

"Take a picture of me now, you f- - -er! F- - - you," Brady's righthand man, whose name was not immediately known, screamed, according to Aviles.

"He was very angry. It looked like he wanted to attack us," Aviles said. The photographers lied their way out of the tight spot - saying they hadn't taken a single frame.

The QB's reps said Gisele had an exclusive picture deal with a Brazilian magazine.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sometimes the paparazzi brings this upon themseleves. They deserved it.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Good, i'm really hoping that eventually some laws go down restricting the paparazzi. I understand free press and all that bull<Censored>, but their invading privacy and causing trouble. It's a f-ing wedding, the pictures will get out, so just let them enjoy it. Because if they were taking so many pictures, Brady would be pissed, and you'd see pictures on news stands "Brady not ready for marriage? QB Tom Brady appears 'unsure' at wedding".

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Something has to be done with the paparazzi

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HAHA I lol'd at the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%