GRYLL$

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i voted for it. i wish the bg was more cartoony but its still really dope

dcpwner

Reaction score
Went with the grungy BG cause of the show. Wanted a bit more grunge for the wild part...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea i got that, just thought the csrtoony look would work well with the vector. im just nitpicking.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
text is ass but the vector is nice like i said in the other topic

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
I applaud you for going out of your element and trying something more challenging but the final product here is just not very appealing. Don't take this personal but the bear looks like a snapchat drawing. The super fat stroke on the type looks bad and the sunburst bg is one of the most overdone graphics cliches on the internet. Once again I give you props for trying something more challenging and it's pretty solid for an early vector piece but judging it on it's merit as a piece of art it's not very good.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ambivalentSoul said:
I applaud you for going out of your element and trying something more challenging but the final product here is just not very appealing. Don't take this personal but the bear looks like a snapchat drawing. The super fat stroke on the type looks bad and the sunburst bg is one of the most overdone graphics cliches on the internet. Once again I give you props for trying something more challenging and it's pretty solid for an early vector piece but judging it on it's merit as a piece of art it's not very good.

put it better than i ever could.

BoboMania

Reaction score
Text is ehh. Stroke looks bad. Everything else is pretty cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%