Garnett Doesn't Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hova I'm not quite sure how talent level means anything when talking about being arrogant.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You know I liked KG before this season really, but now since he's won a title it seems like he thinks he's better then everyone else. It's okay if you think that but don't come out and say it, mock players.

I think really this is showing signs of KG being really uneducated. I mean he didn't go to college. I don't think he's really all that smart, just a hell of a player.

I think it's fine if your cocky but if you go out and mock and really be a punk going after and treating players like they are trash like BElinelli, Bayless, Vujacic, Calderon is where I lose the respect. Maybe KG should have gone to college and actually learn how the world works, and how to be a champion. Look at Tim Duncan.

God I hope someone just <Censored>ing throws an elbow at KG next time he does another one of his pansy attacks.

Also before he was traded to Boston he was nothing, sure he was an all-star every year, but noone cared about him, he played in Minnesota.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You know I liked KG before this season really, but now since he's won a title it seems like he thinks he's better then everyone else. It's okay if you think that but don't come out and say it, mock players.

I think really this is showing signs of KG being really uneducated. I mean he didn't go to college. I don't think he's really all that smart, just a hell of a player.

I think it's fine if your cocky but if you go out and mock and really be a punk going after and treating players like they are trash like BElinelli, Bayless, Vujacic, Calderon is where I lose the respect. Maybe KG should have gone to college and actually learn how the world works, and how to be a champion. Look at Tim Duncan.

God I hope someone just <Censored>ing throws an elbow at KG next time he does another one of his pansy attacks.

Also before he was traded to Boston he was nothing, sure he was an all-star every year, but noone cared about him, he played in Minnesota.
I can just imagine playing a street game against him. He will also call a foul when he gets touched, but will deny fouling someone when they call it. And he would always say that its his teams ball when it goes out. I play against someone exactly like this, and you just want to smack them.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
KG has to learn how to be cool about things. you could be cocky and still be respected.
look at Shaq

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Being a champion is nice and all, but if you are cocky about it, in the way that KG has been, you lose a lot of respect. Like Mexi mentioned, look at Shaq. He has won championships, has been cocky about it, but I still respect the guy.

KG bugs me with how arrogant he has been, but what really bugs me is Perkins, and all those other guys that are really just apart of the team in most cases. Not saying their not known, just not as well known for their abilities as the Big Three. Some have become more noticed this year though. If KG cant be cocky in a respectable, intelligent fashion, than he should just hush up and play some ball.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^i agree, perkins has been a dick

he was asked what he thought of Dwight Howard and he responded, "what does he think about me? i have a ring. what does he have?"

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I know Dwight isn`t that kind of guy(at least from what I have seen of him) to respond to that to provoke it anymore, but if I were him after hearing that, i`d say something like "Did he win the ring, or his team??" "What do I have?? A little thing called talent." Now that, would be funny.

Perkins is just another one of those guys you just want to smack him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I never liked Perk.
Now I hate him even more, I hope Dwight eats him up next time they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%