Detroit to Make Run at Posey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
hoopshype

Detroit is expected to reach out to Boston's James Posey, who significantly bolstered his stock with a strong showing in the playoffs in helping the Celtics capture their 17th NBA title. However, landing Posey won't be easy considering his first choice is to go back to Boston and the Celtics appear willing to offer him a multi-year deal that probably will start at the full mid-level exception.
I doubt we will get him because he will most likely end up back in Boston, but if we do get him, that would be a nice pickup.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
I think he wants to stay in Boston. I'm sure he'd like to be in Boston for when they repeat :p

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't really like Posey at all, but we will see.

Though he is a good defender and shooter. I'd like to see him here and would grow to like him. He is exactly what we need.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've always liked him, if we land him he'll make us better for sure. Not to mention he could help us with Boston.. And he's a huge upgrade over Jarvis(who I hope we don't resign).

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I liked him when he was back with the Heat, not so much with Boston. This would be a nice pickup for Detroit though.

VC15

Reaction score
It would be nice if the Nets made a run at him. We're extremely thin at the SF position.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
This would be a nice pickup, but I don't see it happening. He adds good 3 point shooting and good defense. Good player to come off the bench and produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%