Denver owner: Cutler is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He will have a new home, the question is just where.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It seems the Browns have to be involved in a deal somehow, because the Broncos want Quinn. I don't blame them, because Quinn fits there offense perfectly. I would love to see Cutler come to Cleveland, but I doubt it will happen. But if a trade does happen, 3 team deal or just two teams, Quinn & the Browns will most likely have to be involved.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
i don't have a clue where he is gonna end up but im interested to see how things work out.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I haven't seen much of Quinn in the NFL. What exactly is his value?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well not necessarily didn't want him. But he wanted Cassell over Cutler.
Which got Cutler very angry, which is how I would of reacted too.
franchise QB or an up-and-coming possible franchise QB + w/e else they'd get in the 3 team deal

...what do you do, go

----------------------------

The point I'm making is, that McDaniels could have got Cassel (who he's familiar with) and possible picks by dangling Cutler out there. Wouldn't you have at least CONSIDERED/THOUGHT about it?

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I haven`t seen much of Quinn in the NFL either really, but from what I have seen, it hasn`t been all that bad. I do see some potential in him.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
franchise QB or an up-and-coming possible franchise QB + w/e else they'd get in the 3 team deal

...what do you do, go

The point I'm making is, that McDaniels could have got Cassel (who he's familiar with) and possible picks by dangling Cutler out there. Wouldn't you have at least CONSIDERED/THOUGHT about it?
Never said I wouldn't considered it. And I wasn't surprised he did.

But obviously Cutler is mad they did. He obviously feels betrayed.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Never said I wouldn't considered it. And I wasn't surprised he did.

But obviously Cutler is mad they did. He obviously feels betrayed.
I dont have anything against Cutler, but to me he did seem to overreact to it. Especially when they were saying that he is "Denvers QB" but than again, I can see where he would feel betrayed, he probably could`ve reacted to it differently though.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just playing devils advocate for the Broncos here...I think Cutler may have overreacted a little, but in the same right, it may have been justified.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well overreacting or not, Cutler will not be a Bronco soon. And we will forget about all of this lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Quinn started 3 games last season, I believe he was playing through a broken finger in a game or two, but Derek Anderson has had the starting job for most of the time he's been here. Quinn is a great fit in the offense the Patriots ran with Cassel last year, basically just going for short slants, and extending to your big play receivers when needed. Quinn's passes are pretty accurate and has some mobility, but no idea what his value is.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With in that deal I posted. If it has any truth to it, I'm sure the Browns get more than the #20. Probably another pick somewhere.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I dont know about that. He would need to go threw a few more things before he became joey harrington.

1.Get traded from the Browns and be listed as a backup for another team, have the starter get injured, than play more than half the season as the starter for that team.

2.Get traded to another team after just one year, to backup

3.Repeat about 3 or 4 times.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It seems the Browns have to be involved in a deal somehow, because the Broncos want Quinn. I don't blame them, because Quinn fits there offense perfectly. I would love to see Cutler come to Cleveland, but I doubt it will happen. But if a trade does happen, 3 team deal or just two teams, Quinn & the Browns will most likely have to be involved.
We don't have an offense yet. Brand new coach. We probably won't have the magical running game we've had in past years.

...what do you do, go

Jay is an up-and-coming franchise QB. He's younger than Cassell FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%