chronoxiong's wallpapers

chronoxiong

Reaction score
PopnFrshTV said:
i like the player effect but background needs work looks plain

Yeah I still don't know how to work a background to make it look hella cool and stuff.  So far, it's just pattern overlay and you can tell easily from it.  

chronoxiong

Reaction score
Alright.  I figured it was a good thing to do because sometimes the reflective lights on the players jerseys throws off what you are trying to accomplish with your own lighting effects.  That's why I thought it was a good idea to do CC on these.

chronoxiong

Reaction score
Dwayne Wade wallpaper

Was thinking about trying to add more in the background but couldn't figure anything out so I stopped.

chronoxiong

Reaction score
Thanks.  I'm getting better with each one I do.  Have to say that it takes me a while until I finally start figuring things out and how my workflow should go.

chronoxiong

Reaction score
Mr. Smiley said:
Damn! your works is so sick!

Thanks for the compliment man.  I appreciate it.  But like the others have said, my earlier works still needed to be better.  My current ones have made a lot more progress so I'm proud of that for one thing.

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
chronoxiong said:

Thanks for the compliment man.  I appreciate it.  But like the others have said, my earlier works still needed to be better.  My current ones have made a lot more progress so I'm proud of that for one thing.
Especially that Dwyane Wade wallpaper! Pretty sick! What texture you use and what font/text is that? Thanks! :)

chronoxiong

Reaction score
Mr. Smiley said:
Especially that Dwyane Wade wallpaper! Pretty sick! What texture you use and what font/text is that? Thanks! :)

I used this scratchy texture which came in a pack that I downloaded off the internet.  I used a font that I downloaded from dafont.com, forgot what it was.  Hope that helps.  Thanks for the compliment!

Mr. Smiley

Reaction score
chronoxiong said:

I used this scratchy texture which came in a pack that I downloaded off the internet.  I used a font that I downloaded from dafont.com, forgot what it was.  Hope that helps.  Thanks for the compliment!
Thanks! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%