Can the Steelers Repeat

DaBurrous

Reaction score
With the steelers losing nate washington, and releasing kendall simmos, and signing james harrison to a new contract and all there rookies they selected in the draft do you think that they as a team can beat down the AFC and win the superbowl again.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
With the steelers losing nate washington, and releasing kendall simmos, and signing james harrison to a new contract and all there rookies they selected in the draft do you think that they as a team can beat down the AFC and win the superbowl again.
No, they won't win it again this year!

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
we'll make a good run probably but idk depends how we start off our season.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see why we don't have just as good of a chance. A healthy Rashard Mendenhall is going to make our offense so much better, I think he can take over as the full-time back by the end of the season.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Steelers lost Nate Washington to FA b/c they let him walk. The Steelers let him walk because Limas Sweed is more than capable to step up and fill the #3 WR role. The Steelers also released Kendall Simmons because he was no longer cost effective player & they have the depth in youth to fill that need.

I really don't see the Steelers in any worse of a position that they were in last season.

dcrosco76

Reaction score
I dont think they will but they will be very good this year. What steelers team was not that good. Baltimore should be able to bet them at lest once this year.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Steelers better not win again.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Not aslong as Tom Brady is starting QB for the Pats

dcrosco76

Reaction score
Brady's going to have a off year this season you all watch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%