Bynum's Flagrant collapses lung of G-Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you guys are gonna get on me for this but oh well.
This whole situation is gonna make players think twice before trying to punk the Lakers inside the way they've been doing. Still think we're the same soft team as last season?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Trying to defend Bynum saying that was alright is foolish. If one of my favorite players did that I'd hope he get what he deserves.

If Bynum didn't do that on purpose, then he is just a plain moron. He had no chance at stopping that really and had no intentions to go for the ball.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nobody is intimidated by those guys all it takes is the following situation to occur.

If Bynum tries pullin that again, someone is 'accidentally' gonna fall on the side of his knee with all their body weight.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Trying to defend Bynum saying that was alright is foolish. If one of my favorite players did that I'd hope he get what he deserves.

If Bynum didn't do that on purpose, then he is just a plain moron. He had no chance at stopping that really and had no intentions to go for the ball.
who said it was alright?
if your referring to me, I already said it was a bad foul on his part and that he should be suspended at least a game. he DID mean to foul Wallace but only to give him free throws instead of an easy dunk. this happened in the 4th quarter in a close game. Anybody would have done that. why give a sure dunk when you could foul a bad free throw shooter and make him earn the baskets?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
who said it was alright?
if your referring to me, I already said it was a bad foul on his part and that he should be suspended at least a game. he DID mean to foul Wallace but only to give him free throws instead of an easy dunk. this happened in the 4th quarter in a close game. Anybody would have done that. why give a sure dunk when you could foul a bad free throw shooter and make him earn the baskets?
That was an extremley dumb foul. He couldn't go for his arms so he got 'em in the ribs? That's not even a smart situation to foul it. Nothing good could of came from a highflyer getting fouled mid air.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you guys are gonna get on me for this but oh well.
This whole situation is gonna make players think twice before trying to punk the Lakers inside the way they've been doing. Still think we're the same soft team as last season?
Bynum wont do that <Censored> against a ron artest or ben wallace. You guys go soft in the paint dont hype this team with the heart of a euro team up. You guys are good but your still soft. Just cuz bynum messed up g-wall doesnt make your team hard.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
was shaq suspended for this?
if not, then Bynum shouldnt be either. Bynum's wasn't as bad as this

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bynum wont do that <Censored> against a ron artest or ben wallace. You guys go soft in the paint dont hype this team with the heart of a euro team up. You guys are good but your still soft. Just cuz bynum messed up g-wall doesnt make your team hard.
+1

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shaq made an attempt for the ball at least. Stuckey is so small compared to him too, which made it look a lot worst.

Plus Stuckey got up after that and played the rest of the game. He didn't suffer a collapsed lung and broken ribs or whatever Wallace has.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lakers answer to not being soft on the inside:

play the mbenga.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what the hell did you want him to do?
just let him get the dunk? if he did that, you guys would be saying how much of a softy Bynum is. when he does what everyone wants him to do and not give easy baskets, he's a villain.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
just let him get the dunk? if he did that, you guys would be saying how much of a softy Bynum is. when he does what everyone wants him to do and not give easy baskets, he's a villain.
Why not go for the block? Duh...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He had no way to stop that play besides commiting a hard foul. Those are the type of fouls that could cause major injury..

Your right he isn't soft, in my eye he is now a dirty player. Is that better?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He doesnt need to throw the elbow and hurt the man and potenially harm him. He lead off with the elbow you just dont do that. So if you were on the playgrounds and a guy did that to you. Would you be like good play man. He didnt even go for the ball imo. He shouldve just jumped instead of run into him with the elbow.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^^ LOL ARE YOU <Censored>ING KIDDING ME TYO!?!
Just because Stuckey didn't get seriously injured Shaq shouldn't have been suspended for that?! Is it just because he's Shaq? or because Stuckey didn't get injured? What the <Censored> are you guys arguing about then? Bynum should be suspended just because G-Wall got injured? What if he didn't get injured. Bynum's hit was <Censored> <Censored> compared to other hard hits that have been givin' out, but just because G-Wall was unfortunate enough to get injured this one definitely deserves it?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you guys are being unfair
He went to try and block wallace, then realized that he was in no position too. rather than being on a poster and letting wallace get an easy dunk, he did what ANY coach would want their center to do. Foul the player who isn't good at free throws so he can't get an easy deuce. It was late in the 4th and was a close game. Bynum tried to foul him without giving a chance at getting an "and-1". unfortunately, he did a little too much and Wallace suffered. There was no malicious intent though guys. just a hard foul that went a rye.

do you understand me?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
even the refs didn't give him a flagrant II nor an ejection.
He won't get suspended, but he probably should.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL at laker fans. This guy couldve potentially ended his life and you guys wanna pull well its been worse hits or what did you want him to do. If somebody did that to kobe you guys would want him out for the season. So since its g-wall and bynum hits him its supposed to be a 2-3 game suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%